How to Get Rejected On Valentines

Here is a video of me asking strangers to be my valentines. Hope it puts a smile on your face.

Keep it up and Orion will send you money for classes.

I lol’d.

Next time, wear an extra tight T and show off your arms – you look like you lift.

Cut your hair short and get a couple of fake tatoos.

Chuck that fucking box of chocs – it’s worthless. Grab some alcohol, preferably, Chocovodka.

And stop begging. You look desperate, like a sales person who needs to be punched in the guts.
When the women say no, it’s a fucking no.

LOL

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:
Next time, wear an extra tight T and show off your arms – you look like you lift.

Chuck that fucking box of chocs – it’s worthless. Grab some alcohol, preferably, Chocovodka.

And stop begging. You look desperate, like a sales person who needs to be punched in the guts.
When the women say no, it’s a fucking no.[/quote]

Haha the point was to make it awkward, makes for better footage. But yes, I’m definitely not a natural “alpha”.

By the way I have a few more videos like this. I’ve worked out in a snuggie, I’ve done a workout dressed as Gandalf, I’ve gone around staring at people, and I’ve given strangers hugs. So, if you liked this video please check it out!

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

Seriously?
It’s obviously a joke!

Haha that is pretty fun, nice going dude keep it up!

[quote]IFlashBack wrote:
By the way I have a few more videos like this. I’ve worked out in a snuggie, I’ve done a workout dressed as Gandalf, I’ve gone around staring at people, and I’ve given strangers hugs. So, if you liked this video please check it out![/quote]

What would you have done if one had said yes?

Plus, those were more approaches than most men do in their whole life.

Probably.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]IFlashBack wrote:
By the way I have a few more videos like this. I’ve worked out in a snuggie, I’ve done a workout dressed as Gandalf, I’ve gone around staring at people, and I’ve given strangers hugs. So, if you liked this video please check it out![/quote]

What would you have done if one had said yes?

Plus, those were more approaches than most men do in their whole life.

Probably. [/quote]

That was only the top 5 percent of the total footage.

If they had said yes, which a few did, I usually say something like “ok then give me a kiss”. Then, if they’re the ballsy type, they do. If not they usually state their confusion by saying, “I don’t even know you”, or “we’ve never even met”. To this I say something like “ok let’s get to know each other, give me your number”. But I dont really plan the conversation, it usually ends up backfiring.

Great video.

The girl with the green tweed backpack is a sweetheart…

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
Great video.

The girl with the green tweed backpack is a sweetheart…[/quote]

Also an MBA student and a perfect 10.

If you have any suggestions too for video ideas, please let me know.

[quote]IFlashBack wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

Haha the point was to make it awkward, makes for better footage. But yes, I’m definitely not a natural “alpha”. [/quote]

The point is to make it even more awkward.

[quote]IFlashBack wrote:

Also an MBA student and a perfect 10. [/quote]

Wow. You should pursue.

I wish most of my schoolday rejections were like the one she gave you. Most of mine were like that bitch at the very end of the video

Funny stuff. This seems like something my friends and I would do. I would like to see how much Gandalf can squat.

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:

[quote]IFlashBack wrote:

Also an MBA student and a perfect 10. [/quote]

Wow. You should pursue.

I wish most of my schoolday rejections were like the one she gave you. Most of mine were like that bitch at the very end of the video[/quote]

I was lucky, I ran into the worst one early.

“You are like a brother to me, quasi a-sexual”

O_O

That kind of sucked, but later a simple no was miles away from even be emotionally registered.

I loved when you took a shot at that girl’s name…