How to Get Paul Carter’s Book “Inception”?

Does anyone have a link to get Paul Carter’s beginner book “Inception”? I went to his website for it, but the link didn’t work.
Thanks

You need to trick him into falling asleep, put a sleep device in his ear, and follow him into a dream within a dream within a dream, which is just an endless recurring nightmare where he can’t BTN Press the bar, and convince him that it’s HIS idea to give you his ebook for free.

2 Likes

Is he trying and he’s not strong enough, or is he just not allowed? Or does he go to do it and inexplicably keeps bringing it in front of his head instead.

1 Like

He’s 100% not strong enough, and a scrawny gym nerd next to him keeps telling him he needs to do more volume.

I’m so lost…

I really hope you’ve seen the movie Inception or this was all for naught.

I do now. It was early before the pot of coffee. LOL

1 Like

Hey Paul,

Is there a place to get Strength Life Legacy that isn’t a Kindle edition? I’ve looked around and it seems to be the only option I can find.

No anymore. Sorry my man.

Balls. Thanks for the reply though!

1 Like

Hello everyone! I am training for 1,5 year now. I am 30 years old male. I changed 3-4 style of training in the past year. Obviously program ADD. With all of the information out there, I was confused. But now I want to stay on a program, to get big and strong.

I am thinking to buy Inception. I know it has a 4 day upper - lower split. Is it ok if I run it with a 3 day upper - lower split per week? Obviously I will not change the exercises and the philosophy of the program…

Some of my best lifts: Barbell Squat 70kgs x 8reps, Barbell Bench Press 50kgs x 8 reps, Incline Barbell Press 55kgs x 6 reps, Leg Press 160kgs x 15 reps, RDL 60kgs x 8 reps, Seated Dumbbell Press 17,5 kgs (each hand) x 11 reps, Split Squat 20kgs (each hand) x 12 reps, Barbell Row 50kgs x 7 reps.

Thanks!

Do this for a year How To Build Superhero Muscle

1 Like

Thank you! Paul said on this thread Superhero Muscle Program Frequency? - #2 by Paul_Carter that if you want to follow the spirit of the article, push and pull sessions must be done twice a week. Legs once a week. I want to train 3 days a week. Some weeks I have time for four training sessions.

Just do it 3x a week. Push, pull, and legs and use a log book.

1 Like

Thanks for the recommendation!

1 Like