How to Get Laid at 13

[quote]Hyena wrote:
Here is a piano cover worth watching.

check out the rest of her songs, she has tons, and they are all amazing.[/quote]

That was amazing. I wonder if it would work on a regular piano.

I think the chick in the back creamed herself.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
that blonde totally wants him, lol

the rest looked bored[/quote]

Totally.

I was watching the crowd for signs of life the entire time. The hot one with the bangs looks totally bored but when he goes into his big finish she launches a really weird one-eye-then-the-other blink that looked like the onset of a stroke or something.

[quote]Hyena wrote:
Here is a piano cover worth watching.

check out the rest of her songs, she has tons, and they are all amazing.[/quote]

Cool, but she looks like a frog.

V

[quote]trav123456 wrote:
He’ll be embarassed about this when he’s older, and it takes more than a good voice to make it in the music industry these days.[/quote]

Actually, it takes less.

And that is one helluva keyboard.

[quote]Vegita wrote:
Pretty good IMO 1.3 million views on youtube is solid, not even a month old.

V[/quote]

This thing has over 8 million views now, thats fucking insane if it had 1.3 yesterday. And thats not even counting the views on the countless copies of the video.

This is what he says in his profile thing:

I am very inspired by Lady Gaga and Augustana. Lady Gaga is a freak but she has so much talent and her style of music is what I would like mine to be when im older. Augustana is one of the most underated bands I think ever to step the planet. They have so much talent it is not funny. They have such a good concept with folk and rock. It is very sad that they are so unknown.

The kid’s a little fruity but you can’t deny he has mad talent and is way beyond his years. That’s deep shit for a 12 year old.

Edit: And those girls in the back are retarded, they have no idea what they just watched. And the girl in the middle row far right looks exactly like a young Angela from The Office.

new dude is obviously gay.

in the video i posted bieber is too douchey to be gay.

[quote]PaddyM wrote:

[quote]trav123456 wrote:
He’ll be embarassed about this when he’s older, and it takes more than a good voice to make it in the music industry these days.[/quote]

Actually, it takes less.

And that is one helluva keyboard.[/quote]

Yeah, most of the music I listen to has vocals that aren’t ‘american idol’ material lol

[quote]trav123456 wrote:
Yeah, you gotta suck a lot of cock.

Umm… I didn’t think this was very good at all. He has a lot of potential but this particular performance wasn’t all that at all.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
that blonde totally wants him, lol

the rest looked bored[/quote]

glad Im not the only one who noticed that… also, the girl who is behind his head seems into him…

That is all