How To Get Hurt...

:slight_smile:

I don’t get it. What’s he doing wrong?

[quote]nramaker wrote:
I don’t get it. What’s he doing wrong?[/quote]

um…you never throw a bar at your throat.That’s just common sense.You bring the bar to your collar bone not your neck.Unless you wanna take that risk.

and fall on your butt… while looking at the bar crushing your skull…

[quote]jmwintenn wrote:
um…you never throw a bar at your throat.That’s just common sense.You bring the bar to your collar bone not your neck.Unless you wanna take that risk.[/quote]

Oh. I didn’t even notice that he did that. Camera seems like its on the floor so it’s hard to tell. Point taken.

[quote]nramaker wrote:
Oh. I didn’t even notice that he did that. Camera seems like its on the floor so it’s hard to tell. Point taken.[/quote]

Yeah, I think the angle of the camera is making that look bad when in reality it isn’t. It looks like it is hitting his upper collar bone.

D

not that it will hurt him, but he’s also spreading his feet and turning his toes out on the catch. I do it sometimes too, but its better if you don’t.

No chance thats hitting his throat. If that hit his throat the bar is being dropped like a ton of bricks.

It looks so ugly when dudes clean and they proceed to ‘spread eagle’ on the catch. Ill. Work on your form.