How to Get Big? When to Back Off?

intensity
consistency
progression

now go eat a poptart

To T-Nations:

Hello. I am for want to making bigs myself. I not type for good englishs please. I am for want to make bigs but for how do the big make theml ike that? Also, not reply if are skinnys, arab, mongolian, or person who sell falafels. Do not like as it gives intestine hurtings. Also please no disrespect.

I am want to get big for my father no more say son I am dissapoint, so i am for eatings of androstenes. Now I grow only undershirt kebabs and mcnuggets too small. How now I cut back?

Also, please no disrespect for I am blood sweat tears determination.

Cherrio-bye,

Fliction.

its Borat!!!

[quote]Sarev0k wrote:
To T-Nations:

Hello. I am for want to making bigs myself. I not type for good englishs please. I am for want to make bigs but for how do the big make theml ike that? Also, not reply if are skinnys, arab, mongolian, or person who sell falafels. Do not like as it gives intestine hurtings. Also please no disrespect.

I am want to get big for my father no more say son I am dissapoint, so i am for eatings of androstenes. Now I grow only undershirt kebabs and mcnuggets too small. How now I cut back?

Cherrio-bye,

Fliction.[/quote]

They say comedy is all about timing, no it’s not, it’s about this!

[quote]Sarev0k wrote:
To T-Nations:

Cherrio-bye,

Fliction.[/quote]

LMAO!

I’m all for respecta, but how can you not laugh at that

Brah all you need is to flex everyday 30 mins to half an hour…

is today gonna be a good day?

yessss.

DOUBLEyes.

ovalteen makes your dick bigger.

pull out your iphone… thats fresh

Sometimes you dont even bother to read some post

Finally I have something:

Hardwork OR steroids = progress
Hardwork + steroids = very fast progress+ hugeness

Usually when someone is bigger than natural pro bber you know he does both

[quote]Sarev0k wrote:
To T-Nations:

Cherrio-bye,

Fliction.[/quote]

[quote]jasmincar wrote:
Sometimes you dont even bother to read some post[/quote]

Sometimes you dont even bother to speak in full sentences.

[quote]jasmincar wrote:
Finally I have something:

Hardwork OR steroids = progress
Hardwork + steroids = very fast progress+ hugeness

Usually when someone is bigger than natural pro bber you know he does both

[/quote]

^^What?

Dont you try to bully me Greggory