How To Get An Edge

Hey,

I’m actually a road bicyclest’s who isn’t sure what direction to go in. I’m a great biker but have noticed I have a gift for building muscle fast. The only things I’ve been pumping into my body is muscle milk and 17HD which isn’t to shabby. I was just wondering what everyone thinks of the new Alpha Male testosterone booster? Also whats the closest thing to an anabolic steriod I can take withing leagal reasons?

Thanks!

I think Alpha Male and a solid diet would be perfect for you. It has been studied and shown on many occasions that cyclist have PLUMMETED T levels and such a supp would do you great bit of good at trying to keep those levels up.

[quote]mainebiker22 wrote:
Hey,

I’m actually a road bicyclest’s who isn’t sure what direction to go in. I’m a great biker but have noticed I have a gift for building muscle fast. The only things I’ve been pumping into my body is muscle milk and 17HD which isn’t to shabby. I was just wondering what everyone thinks of the new Alpha Male testosterone booster? Also whats the closest thing to an anabolic steriod I can take withing leagal reasons?

Thanks![/quote]

And if you’re not taking it already, ZMA is a fine addition to any supplemetation program. It’s fairly cheap as well.