How to Fix my Chest Fat

Hey all,

Thought I’d finally post in here. Have a look at this pic. What do you think? It’s hard to tell here, but I’ve had fat on my chest since puberty. And have had surgery for gyno, about 6 years ago. I guess it didn’t go away? Or came back? Or do I just need to lose some more weight? I don’t lift a lot. I run and do martial arts. Would some chest work help?

I’ve been looking at ways to help reduce this and have started with Nolva, 20mg a day. I’m also on 100mg of T a week as a replacement dose to help with metabolism and mood. I can also do more cardio this way, too, plus lift to even out my appearance. The thing is - I don’t want to gain weight.

I’ll give the nolva a try for awhile and if it doesn’t work I’ll try the letro protocol I found in here.

Will the T help or hinder this?

Stas:
200lbs
6 feet
BF I guess around 13-15%

Thanks for any thoughts, guys. Tired of working hard to look bad.

it’s hard to tell with all that hair…

you could try building your pecs though… that might work

1st

this is pretty weird but 1) why is this in the steroid forum 2) chest doesnt look fat it just looks like it needs to grow and needs a weedwacker

All jokes aside chill out do some chest work and consider manscaping

Not even gyno, Wtf is this in the steroid forum for. Shouldn’t this be on BB.com or something.

To the above posters, he’s posting this question in the steroid forum because he’s on TRT, he’s using a SERM and is considering using an AI. His question and concern isn’t “how to i build my chest up”, its “how do i lose chest fat”. He even specifically states he’s not even into lifting weights that much.

To the OP, I know you don’t want to hear this, but to me your chest looks fine. This is coming from someone with much more noticeable gyno from puberty that never went away. I know how it is, believe me!

I don’t know if its the poor lighting or your chest hair, but your chest looks fairly masculine to me- it does not look very fatty at all. Your left side is shaped a little different than your right, I do see that, is this what you’re talking about? Possibly a tad “boob shaped”. Areolas are not puffed out though and are fairly small.

Now, to actually give you some advice/ feedback on your question, unlike the previous two posters.

I would probably stop the nolva, its not going to do anything to change your chest. I’ve taken it for gyno, and it doesn’t really do anything unless it was recently acquired. I would probably get some blood work or post your blood work numbers. Assuming your E2 (estrogen) is high or on the higher side, I would look into an AI, such as adex or aromasin. This could potentially help to harden you up, and lose a little bit of that bloat that you might be experiencing. Again, get blood work or post some numbers so some knowledgeable members can give you advice. I’ve never used an AI so I can’t really say but a starting dose of adex might be .25mg every other day. I’ve read that letro can be a bit brutal though, you might want to reconsider using that, as it might be overkill and could easily overdo it, resulting in joint injury (low e2 can cause painful joints).

Your TRT could potentially work both ways with your chest. With extra T, e2 could potentially become elevated, causing gyno. If e2 stays in check, extra testosterone could potentially help you lose a little fat. I’m not really sure where 100mg a week of testosterone puts your levels, so its tough to say.

My next piece of advice would be to just try to drop a little body fat. Assuming your “chest fat” isn’t underlying glandular tissue, dropping body fat overall might help the appearance of your chest. You can tell if its glandular tissue by raising your arms over your head and pressing your fingers up to your chest. Glandular tissue will feel kinda hard and nodular. One way of knowing if your gyno is “active” or becoming stimulated is your chest will be painful and/or itchy. If this ever happens, having something like nolva on hand is very useful because nolva can stop this.

Unfortunately, you will not be able to spot reduce the fat on your chest, and it might be a bit stubborn but its possible the AI might help here. I would probably try to lift at the minimum twice a week (maybe an upper day and a lower day). Think incline bench, slight incline dumbbells, dips. Be consistent with a slight caloric deficit, keeping protein high, moderate levels of diverse fat sources, and “clean” carbs- the amount determined by your activity level. Continue to do cardio but be mindful of overall activity (mma) and recovery.

Lastly, your upperbody looks pretty darn good for someone who is 40 who “doesn’t lift a lot”. You have enough muscle mass that a little drop in body fat and you will look pretty shredded.

I know this post is a bit wordy and jumbled, but I’ve become a bit obsessed with my own gyno/ chest issues so I know how you feel. I hope this was helpful. Anymore questions, let me know.

OP, as stated above, your chest appears perfectly normal…perhaps shaved it is more noticeable?

I actually have gyno on both sides (from being stupid and uneducated on steroids/prohormones originally) and it is much more noticeable than what you think may be gyno. I don’t have big lumps or a fat looking chest by any means, however my nips are puffy and from the side appear to sag.

Shave your chest and post a pic? No homo lol. Not that there’s anything wrong with being gay lol.

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:
OP, as stated above, your chest appears perfectly normal…perhaps shaved it is more noticeable?

Shave your chest and post a pic? No homo lol. Not that there’s anything wrong with being gay lol.[/quote]

You can always get work as a modern Hollywood superhero
http://insidemovies.ew.com/2013/07/10/andrew-garfield-spider-man-gay/

[quote]conservativedog wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

Shave your chest and post a pic? No homo lol. Not that there’s anything wrong with being gay lol.[/quote]

You can always get work as a modern Hollywood superhero
http://insidemovies.ew.com/2013/07/10/andrew-garfield-spider-man-gay/
[/quote]

Hahahhaa.

So spidey has been shooting his bf’s old jizz out of his palms this while time???