How to Find a Trainer?

Hi Bron!!

I am really interested in doing a competition (probably bikini division) but I am having a lot of trouble figuring out how to go about finding trainer! I am getting ready to move to a relatively rural area for a job and there are barely any reputable gyms there let alone someone who would be able to get me into competition shape. Do you have any suggestions for someone starting out to find a good trainer?

Thank you!!!

[quote]smith3kl wrote:
Hi Bron!!

I am really interested in doing a competition (probably bikini division) but I am having a lot of trouble figuring out how to go about finding trainer! I am getting ready to move to a relatively rural area for a job and there are barely any reputable gyms there let alone someone who would be able to get me into competition shape. Do you have any suggestions for someone starting out to find a good trainer?

Thank you!!![/quote]

Have you looked into working with any coaches online or are you specifically looking for someone local for personal training in the gym as well? There are plenty of reputable online coaches, some are better than others so it’s best to do some research before hiring someone. My husband (Amit Sapir) is great for contest prep, he’s very personable and doesn’t usually take a lot of people at once so you get a lot of one on one attention. That may be my biased opinion but I know and have had experience with a lot of coaches and I’d recommend chatting with him if you need some help. He also has an online coaching forum here if you just have a few questions here and there he’d be happy to help.