How to Explain that Creatine isn't Steroids?

People like to attribute gains to magic pills, supplements, or steroids because it allows them to lie to themselves and excuse their own lack of physical fitness. You only got where u are because of creatine. Therefore if they dont get there, it is because they are not taking creatine, or steroids, not because they lack discipline and a good work ethic.

Furthermore it gives these ppl the hope that they can change to if they really want to with a magic pill.

Its sad and you will not be able to change many of these people’s minds with logical arguments. Don’t waste time thinking about it. PPl like this are poison but only if you let them get to you. Just smile and nod.

[quote]Fizor311 wrote:
VALERIUS wrote:
The Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Protein has creatine in it. So you could just use that and say that your only using whey protein now and your “off” the creatine.

I personally wouldnt waste my time/money on Body Fortress; the product isn’t very high of quality.

OP - I agree with ditching the pills and getting plain mono. Not only would it save you a good deal of cash, but I’m sure you would see benefits by taking a better quality supplement. [/quote]

I personally wouldn’t take creatine in pill form.

Jelousy is all it come’s down too mate.

[quote]Zackgsc wrote:
oldskinnyfat wrote:
Westclock wrote:
Muscle milk isnt bad per say its just not worth what it costs by a long shot.

Some interesting reading here:

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_article/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding_supplements/the_naked_truth

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding/muscle_milk_throw_it_out

Interesting stuff… thanks for the links!

Another thing I keep hearing that mono is known to give you a fluffy appearance is there any truth behind that?[/quote]

Hahaha oh that is rich, Ive been saying this for years that supplement companies are clueless. I buy everything separately, pure powders and mix it myself, I dont trust anything that I didnt make myself.

Guess Ill have to change my stance on this, I thought muscle milk was pretty much just overpriced whey, didnt know they put shit in it.

And yes.
Mono can cause a little water retention in some, its something you have to check for yourself…how you respond to it that is.

Any guides or anything that you can suggestion for mixing your own stuff?