How to Explain that Creatine isn't Steroids?

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Muscle Milk? LOL[/quote]

I never had any idea there was anything wrong with muscle milk, but thats what it sounds like haha.

Care to explain? I mean the more I know the better right? I already plan on ordering some Metabolic Drive Complete when my next paycheck rolls.

But if youd explain please thatd be cool.

But to the rest of you, I guess I just have to deal with my friends being idiots for the time being.

You could always develop a reputation for being short fused and belligerent.

You only have to start a few brawls before annoying people in general avoid you like the plague

Muscle milk isnt bad per say its just not worth what it costs by a long shot.

Smile and say thank you. cause what there saying is that there is no way to get as big as you w/o steroids. The ancient Chinese art of hard work has long since passed and we our the few the proud the holders of this secret.

[quote]Westclock wrote:
Muscle milk isnt bad per say its just not worth what it costs by a long shot.[/quote]

Some interesting reading here:

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_article/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding_supplements/the_naked_truth

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding/muscle_milk_throw_it_out

[quote]Westclock wrote:
You could always develop a reputation for being short fused and belligerent.

You only have to start a few brawls before annoying people in general avoid you like the plague

Muscle milk isnt bad per say its just not worth what it costs by a long shot.[/quote]

That kind of creatine rage would just fit the stereotype though.

[quote]oldskinnyfat wrote:
Westclock wrote:

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_article/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding_supplements/the_naked_truth

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding/muscle_milk_throw_it_out

[/quote]

Interesting stuff… thanks for the links!

Another thing I keep hearing that mono is known to give you a fluffy appearance is there any truth behind that?

Its fine dude, I began to swallow protein (about200g a day) and been making massive gains. Like you i was doing bullshit for a while so when you revamp shit your gains are sicknasty, and my mom keeps saying im going to kill my kidneys from all the protein, then i get really fed up with that and start reeming her on chain smoking, then she brings up my glutamine (which i let her take actually), creatine, and post workout drinks i have. God forbid i get fed up and say, yanno, just leave me alone! THEN IT MUST BE THE STEROIDS!!..your not alone pal brush it off

The Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Protein has creatine in it. So you could just use that and say that your only using whey protein now and your “off” the creatine.

[quote]Spencerulz wrote:
Smile and say thank you. cause what there saying is that there is no way to get as big as you w/o steroids. The ancient Chinese art of hard work has long since passed and we our the few the proud the holders of this secret. [/quote]

… they’re saying you cant be 138lbs without roids? They would be the fucking most ignorant people on planet earth

OP, why the fuck do you care about the reasons people think you gained 10 pounds anyways?

[quote]Zackgsc wrote:
They think that nothing else has played a factor into my resent change other than some damn pill that I take 2 of twice a day. I’ve become know now by my friends as ‘the kid who takes creatine thats why he’s getting bigger and we can ignore everything we says about his diet and new way of lifting.’[/quote]

First off, Creatine monohydrate is an amino acid, I believe.

Secondly, if you’re taking Creatine in pill form there’s a good chance you’re not getting much out of it anyway.

1. show them the general structure of a steroid (based on cholesterol)

2. show them the general structure of an amino acid

3. ask them if they even vaguely look similar

4. call them an idiot

alternatively reply with “hell ya this is the premium juice right here, i get wicked size and pump from it, you want some !?”

[quote]cyph31 wrote:

1. show them the general structure of a steroid (based on cholesterol)

2. show them the general structure of an amino acid

3. ask them if they even vaguely look similar

4. call them an idiot

alternatively reply with “hell ya this is the premium juice right here, i get wicked size and pump from it, you want some !?”[/quote]

++

Offer to become the resident steroid dealer at your gym. You can pitch your product as the only steroid which requires no PCT.

[quote]HK24719 wrote:
Secondly, if you’re taking Creatine in pill form there’s a good chance you’re not getting much out of it anyway.[/quote]

Yeah so far that’s what I’ve been hearing, once I finish off the stuff that I have right I plan on buying some plain old monohydrate and see how that works out for me.

Haha I should just fuck around with them and pretend the stuff really is what’s giving me my gains,then they’d go out and buy it exspecting to see amazing results.

[quote]VALERIUS wrote:
The Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Protein has creatine in it. So you could just use that and say that your only using whey protein now and your “off” the creatine.[/quote]

I personally wouldnt waste my time/money on Body Fortress; the product isn’t very high of quality.

OP - I agree with ditching the pills and getting plain mono. Not only would it save you a good deal of cash, but I’m sure you would see benefits by taking a better quality supplement.

I had similar recently and responded:

the creatine is natural and doesn’t make that big a difference, in fact it is found in beef…

However the Gorilla testosterone I inject into my balls every day upon waking is working nicely and i will look like AHHnald by the end of next week just not as small.

Then proceed to stomp round the room going BOOOOOOOM and YEAAH BUDDY or better:

People like to attribute gains to magic pills, supplements, or steroids because it allows them to lie to themselves and excuse their own lack of physical fitness. You only got where u are because of creatine. Therefore if they dont get there, it is because they are not taking creatine, or steroids, not because they lack discipline and a good work ethic.

Furthermore it gives these ppl the hope that they can change to if they really want to with a magic pill.

Its sad and you will not be able to change many of these people’s minds with logical arguments. Don’t waste time thinking about it. PPl like this are poison but only if you let them get to you. Just smile and nod.

[quote]Fizor311 wrote:
VALERIUS wrote:
The Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Protein has creatine in it. So you could just use that and say that your only using whey protein now and your “off” the creatine.

I personally wouldnt waste my time/money on Body Fortress; the product isn’t very high of quality.

OP - I agree with ditching the pills and getting plain mono. Not only would it save you a good deal of cash, but I’m sure you would see benefits by taking a better quality supplement. [/quote]

I personally wouldn’t take creatine in pill form.

Jelousy is all it come’s down too mate.

[quote]Zackgsc wrote:
oldskinnyfat wrote:
Westclock wrote:

Interesting stuff… thanks for the links!

Another thing I keep hearing that mono is known to give you a fluffy appearance is there any truth behind that?[/quote]

Hahaha oh that is rich, Ive been saying this for years that supplement companies are clueless. I buy everything separately, pure powders and mix it myself, I dont trust anything that I didnt make myself.

Guess Ill have to change my stance on this, I thought muscle milk was pretty much just overpriced whey, didnt know they put shit in it.

And yes.
Mono can cause a little water retention in some, its something you have to check for yourself…how you respond to it that is.

Any guides or anything that you can suggestion for mixing your own stuff?