How to Eat to Gain Muscle As a Beginner?

When I started lifting weights, I was super skinny and it took me a long time to see visible gains. After experimenting with different routines and food, I’ve built a ton more muscle, and now I get compliments from women!

I’m thinking of writing a blog about my journey and how other hardgainers can build muscle sustainably. Especially related to nutrition, which is more important than exercise in my opinion.

If you’re a beginner or just want to gain mass, would you be interested in reading a blog like this?

Personally, no. There is already sooooooo much information out there to sift through.

I am a beginner, but I don’t think I’d classify myself as a hard gainer.

1 Like

Eat above maintenance. Blog DONE.

1 Like

This some weird spam

how does a full day of eating look like, macros, your weight, height, training maxes, how old are you?

Back this statment up with decent before and after progress photos and maybe some people might be intetested and benifit from it.

Without that your no better than the 100 new exercises guy.

1 Like

Agreed with @kd13. Let’s see your transformation and your final product. Also, just curious, are you natural?

I think he left…

Yup, one of those face palm moments when you bump a thread without realizing. Better than some of the 12 year ones though…

Shame though, I fancy getting the compliments from woman, im just off to find the blog…

1 Like