How to Eat for FREE at Any 5 Star Restaurant

[quote]Raw Finn wrote:
HAHA! Couldn’t stop lolling - got tears in my eyes. So… Who’s the girl in your avatar?[/quote]

Shay Laren’s her name.

[quote]Stern wrote:
Those gifs don’t have the bouncy bouncy. It’s all in the BB! Awesome in their own right, but not as mesmerising.[/quote]
Agreed…that hefty bounce is incredible!

I also looked up some of her other photos and i think that gif is the best thing of her. her face doesn’t look like I thought it would.

in before “self righteous assholes” lolololol

lol’d @ the “serious eater” more than once.

[quote]jskrabac wrote:
If not, you stab them in the eye with a fork, and they’ll know you’re serious.
[/quote]

[quote]jskrabac wrote:

I kept chewing like it was impossible for me to talk to her and she knew I must be serious about eating, since I was eating before I even got to my table.

When you get your food, make sure you chew as loud as possible. You want everyone in the restaurant to know you’re a serious eater.

[/quote]

Hilarious.

[quote]XanderBuilt wrote:
You’re a thief.

Your avi is the only thing redeeming you.[/quote]

The restaurant’s the fucking thief! Charging me so much for my duck!

[quote]___ wrote:
Fuck that. If you just tell the waiter that you’re writing a review for a website or something they’ll give you free food no questions asked.[/quote]

Probably not. First the waiter will generally not have that kind of authority. I have personally served reviewers at a discount but not for free.

Also please note that sometimes (depending on the restaurant) the waiter will have to pay for whatever you dashed on out of their tips.

[quote]Magicpunch wrote:

[quote]Raw Finn wrote:
HAHA! Couldn’t stop lolling - got tears in my eyes. So… Who’s the girl in your avatar?[/quote]

Shay Laren’s her name.[/quote]

Ok, thanks. That would have been my guess anyway.

Holy fuck, i hadn’t laughed like this in ages.

[quote]kaisermetal wrote:
Holy fuck, i hadn’t laughed like this in ages.[/quote]

What makes it even funnier, is that I literally copied his actual post as a template, and just tweaked a few words, and then added a few things at the end. The original post was that ridiculous.

[quote]jskrabac wrote:

1. Take a seat at any table that has an unoccupied seat. Act like you know the family sitting there. They will act like they don’t know you approximately 80% of the time, but that’s when you tell them how the restaurant overcharges serious eaters like you and that you can’t survive without eating as much of the delicious 5 star food they have to offer as you can. They’ll understand. If not, you stab them in the eye with a fork, and they’ll know you’re serious.
    [/quote]

Perfection.

Best Paraody thread EVER and I am an 03’er…

That was fantastic. Is Nards going to take on the “400 years dead lover returns” story?

You are what is wrong with America expecting something out of nothing. I dont care if your bulking. Whats next walking to a grocery store and taking food for free.
I cannot understand how yall freeloaders are not lined up and shot. You my friend are a thief.

[quote]jre67t wrote:
You are what is wrong with America expecting something out of nothing. I dont care if your bulking. Whats next walking to a grocery store and taking food for free.
I cannot understand how yall freeloaders are not lined up and shot. You my friend are a thief.[/quote]

You’re good man. I almost believed your post was serious.

[quote]B.L.U. Ninja wrote:

[quote]jre67t wrote:
I cannot understand how yall freeloaders are not lined up and shot. You my friend are a thief.[/quote]

You’re good man. I almost believed your post was serious.[/quote]

Lol! x2

[quote]Colin Wilson wrote:
Best Paraody thread EVER and I am an 03’er…[/quote]

03’er?? And you needed a 10’er to help you figure out how to eat out for free? That’s just pathetic…

[quote]jre67t wrote:

It’s not at all like stealing from a grocery store. It’s like, if you’re dying of thirst in the desert, and I show up with water, but tell you you have to give me your life savings in order to get my water. Do you see my point? These restaurants are exploiting the fact that, as bodybuilders, we need to eat as much 5 star food as we can, or we’ll die!!

It’s Alzheimer’s, respect your elders young’un…