T Nation

How to Eat Big ...

.... REALLY BIG.

A New Jersey woman who hopes to become the fattest woman in the world got 30,000 calories closer to her 1,000lb goal with a festive feast that could have fed dozens of revellers.

46-stone Donna Simpson, sitting in a reinforced metal chair, chowed down on the world's biggest Christmas dinner as she ate for two straight hours on Saturday.

The single mother-of-two tucked into two 25lb turkeys, two maple-glazed hams, 15lbs of potatoes (10lbs roast, 5lbs mashed), five loaves of bread, five pounds of herb stuffing, four pints of gravy, four pints of cranberry dressing and an astonishing 20lbs of vegetables.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1341683/Donna-Simpsons-feast-The-30-000-calorie-Christmas-feast-eaten-worlds-fattest-mum-ONE-hour-sitting.html#ixzz19QoSKu593

WHAT SHE ATE

2 portions of 25lb oven roasted turkeys
2 portions of 15lb maple glazed hams
10lbs of roast potatoes
5lbs of mashed potatoes
5lbs of chopped carrots
5lbs of sweetcorn
5lbs of roasted butternut squash
5 parcels of house-baked bread
4 pints of cranberry relish
4 pints of home-made gravy
5lbs of herbed stuffing
1 tray of mixed green salad including salad dressing.
CALORIE TOTAL: 30,000

30 FN thousand calories in one sitting!!!! What's the over/under on life expectancy?

Oh goodness - just had a bad thought!

Imagine being trapped in the bathroom with this beast.

Please, just die.

Hell, imagine CLEANING the bathroom after that beast. These people must live like pigs because there is no way that ass is fitting on the average toilet seat without some overlap going on.

I can't eat 30,000cals in one sitting if I tried....and I have tried. That takes will power to stuff that much food down. Your body is sending signals that you are full within 8min of the commencement of eating in most people...which means she is still stuffing in food long after her brain is telling her to stop....and she isn't doing it to gain muscle mass.

Not to be contrary... but really if she's just sculpting HER ideal body... well...

I mean I find it throwup but sure as shit won't listen to anyone trying to stop me from doing what I'm trying to do with mine.

Pic semi related.

...and I agree. I may laugh sometimes, but I am not trying to regulate how fat this woman gets. I personally do not care.

However, I do know there are people who would claim she is just fine and that there is something wrong with a guy who wants big muscles.

Everyone criticizes, but at the end of the day, I don't want someone telling me my muscles are too big and that I need to drop weight so they feel comfortable...even though I have heard words very similar to that before.

Fixed

Holy crap. Going off what's listed by weight alone, she ate 115 lb of food... And at 46 stone, which is 644 lbs.. So that means she ate more than 1/6 of her bodyweight. That's pretty friggin ridiculous.

I don't know why, but the fact that they added this is really funny to me.

I wonder how much genetics comes into play with this. I know she's "trained" for it, but I don't think all the pie eating contests in the world could prep me for 30k cals in a sitting. If genetics are the contributing factor to muscle gain, muscle shape, athletic performance, etc, wouldn't they apply here?

Ha this is funny. 'you naked on there'?

I just finished a 1lb salad and feel pretty whipped, just the thought of another pound let alone 114lbs.

She must have one of those stretchy stomachs. I saw a documentary on them once, where they MRI'd the stomachs of some of the worlds champion eaters. It turns out nearly all of them have abnormal stomachs than can expand to a much greater volume than a regular stomach, and its not even a result of stretching it, its actually a genetic trait. They showed a live MRI or cat scan of one guy eating 20 hotdogs and you could see it expand. they also showed some tiny japanese girl who was one of the best in the world at the time, thin as a rake to boot and she was eating more than some of the 250 pound guys she was up against. Crazy stuff.

Juliet Lee

She weighs 105 lbs!

http://www.ifoce.com/rankings.php?action=detail&sn=151

I actually do wish I had the ability to eat that much....just to freak out the cooks at buffets.

2 or 3 guys who can eat like that yet look like they are in shape would be fucking hilarious.

Hey buddy, your muscles are too big and you need to drop some weight so that I feel comfortable!

HOLY CRAP...literally.

She needs "appliances" to wipe her ass.

She says she gets her clothes from Lane Bryant....

Apparently, there are tons of guys out there paying to watch her eat even more...enough to make a fucking living off of it and feed her big ass.

I knew there were chubby chasers, but holy shit. Her husband only goes for women who are 600+lbs.

WTF!!!!! BRUH!...you already FREAK OUT THE COOKS AT BUFFETS...PLEASE REMEMBER THAT I WAS INSIDE (a certain anonymous restaurant) WHEN YOU ORDERED FROM (an unspecified location)...THE COOKS REACTIONS WAS PRICELESS! I THINK THEY ALL SAID "FUCK!" simultaneously!...LOL
and you WISH????? LOL

LOL!! She said she tries to cut back on the cholesterol!!

LO fucking L.

"Could I have 12,000cals worth of fried chicken and a DIET COKE?!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

She says she likes "funneling"...where you take a funnel and pour chocolate milk down into it until she can't drink anymore.

LOL! That was supposed to be between us, man!! Damn it, now they all know I eat a lot.

Wait....