T Nation

How to Do Test Prop/Anavar/Clomid Cycle

Well said. I don’t think masteron is an ideal drug to add to this stack simply because it’s an unnecessary addition. If it’s only there to make me more tight or more cut it’s unnecessary. It’s somewhat paradoxical in that my goals are to be both as strong(which means tight in terms of powerlifting) and loose (in terms of athletic performance in kickboxing).

So, my goal is to get the most out of my body and my training in terms of strength, power, stamina, and recovery…without the weight gain(I miss bodybuilding, but I just love my other 2 sports more). For me, the aesthetic result is simply a side-effect(however a pleasurable one!). If I can get optimal, steady gains in strength and performance with only 2 drugs(i.e. test prop and some anabolic) then that’s the best for me. If the addition of a 3rd drug (like anavar etc) would yield a significant benefit to side ratio then that would be considered.

[quote]jj128 wrote:
JJ wrote:
and you chose test and deca…

maybe you could have looked into it a little longer… great mass stack whether its prop andPP or not.

Why 4 weeks? is this due to HPTA shutdown? i hope not, as 4 weeks is too long - you’ll be shut down.

you could do…

WK1-8 500mg - 125mgEOD
Wk1-7 300mg - 75mgEOD

or

WK1-9 440mg - 110mgEOD
WK1-8 300mg - 75mgEOD

or

WK1+2 650MG - 150MG EOD
WK1+2 400MG - 100MG EOD
WK3+4 150mg Clomid ED
WK5+6 650MG - 150MG EOD
WK5+6 400MG - 100MG EOD
WK7+8 150mg Clomid ED
WK9+10 650MG - 150MG EOD
WK9+10 400MG - 100MG EOD
WK11+12 150mg Clomid ED
WK13+14 100mg Clomid ED
WK15 50mg Clomid ED
WK16 50mg Clomid ED
off…

i personally would go with option 1.

I not 100% on the last one, i would wait for comments from saps or bushidobadboy first IMO.

JJ

JJ, I didn’t choose deca, I purposely chose the short acting nandrolone to use with the short acting test. I guess hpta suppression is inevitable with this cycle, but that’s why I chose the short esters. My thoughts were that nandrolone would help with some nagging joint issues and the test/npp together would certainly increase strength and recovery as I kickbox as well as powerlift 3 days per week. Would you recommend clomid over nolvadex? Does clomid need to be that high during initial pct? Thanks for your input JJ. [/quote]

my mistake, i meant nandro… i was refering to the fact you didnt want size… but.

your question; never used clomid, but novvadex tends to be used successfully by many including myself on occassion at 40/40/20/20mg with eah dose per day for 1 week, so that is 4 weeks… clomid does usually get used at 150/100/50/50 or something similar - but speak to someone who has used it personally.

AFAIK - clomis may be better as PCT, and nolva better at E management - however some HATE clomid, and some love it so… IMO you cannot go wrong with nolvadex.

JJ

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
jj128 wrote:
Well said. I don’t think masteron is an ideal drug to add to this stack simply because it’s an unnecessary addition. If it’s only there to make me more tight or more cut it’s unnecessary. It’s somewhat paradoxical in that my goals are to be both as strong(which means tight in terms of powerlifting) and loose (in terms of athletic performance in kickboxing). So, my goal is to get the most out of my body and my training in terms of strength, power, stamina, and recovery…without the weight gain(I miss bodybuilding, but I just love my other 2 sports more). For me, the aesthetic result is simply a side-effect(however a pleasurable one!). If I can get optimal, steady gains in strength and performance with only 2 drugs(i.e. test prop and some anabolic) then that’s the best for me. If the addition of a 3rd drug (like anavar etc) would yield a significant benefit to side ratio then that would be considered.

Just to clarify, I didn’t suggest ‘adding masteron to the stack’. I said use masteron instead of NPP. Masteron is (IMO) unquestionably more geared towards your goals than NPP is.

I have studied Bushido Karate for some time, making it as far as junior instructor (at age 29). To my mind, tightness is good for martial arts. It gives you that ‘twitchy’, springy edge.

Some people focus on masterons aesthetic uses, which is valid because masteron is very good at that. However it is also predominantly androgenic, hence it is useful for developing strength.

NPP will make you big and strong. Correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t you say you didn’t want to be big?

Bushy[/quote]

I’m not real familiar with Bushido, but I know that too much tightness can result in a loss of finesse (example would be boxers. most of the best boxers are very lean, but not necessarily “ripped” looking because the muscles need to remain relaxed in order for punches to be fast and fluid. Alternatively you see many guys who have spent years bodybuilding and you can see they tend to look tighter and less fluid, also many times gassing out faster because of tension. However, most of this has to do with the type of training. You’re right Bushy, I don’t want to be big. However, I do want to maintain my strength. I figured npp/test would help me maintain my weight while gaining strength on my lifting even though I’m also doing several hours of intense cardio per week. I gather you believe test prop/masteron combination would be best for this.