How to do a Training Log?

I am thinking of posting a powerlifting training log starting in a couple of weeks. I don’t need to get too specific here, but my goal is to get back to and surpass my old PRs which I set 8 years ago. I also want to do it under 200 pounds because at that weight and the way I eat to stay there, my blood pressure is normal, but at say 215 it gets borderline.

But my question for now is how to format a training log thread. Are there good ones out there? (maybe link to them). Should they go right in the PL forum? Should I just have all of my training in one post at the start and edit it, or make new posts each training day, or week by week-what is easiest to follow.

I will try to add pics and videos as well, and describe my training methods and maybe some of what I have tried over the last 20 years or so.

Have you never been to the training logs section before? Just go to logs>training logs. There’s quite a few powerlifters who log there.

[quote]MightyMouse17 wrote:
Have you never been to the training logs section before? Just go to logs>training logs. There’s quite a few powerlifters who log there. [/quote]

I looked under forums but now I see that there is a Logs tab. Things have changed here over 10 years. Thanks.