How to Dirty Bulk

If you go to the thread you’ll see frown lines forming around his lips. It’s creepy.

I read and reread that thread. BB.com has the worst bodybuilding forum I’ve ever seen. 150-lbs. high school kids giving each other cutting advice? Threatening to “neg” others for being brutally honest? I can’t decide which is stupider, that forum or that kid rolling his shoulders forward to look bigger in the 4th photo. I’m grateful all my posts went into T-Nation and not anywhere else.

It’s funny as heck but after reading a few posts in the thread i feel bad for the kid with all the trolls attacking him. I pmed him to check out the articles from T-Nation.

At least he tripled his bench…from the bar to 135. I don’t think too many of the other posters on that forum have a right to be talking, some of them have “goals” of sub-300 lb deadlifts.

darn, it got locked.

It must make you (all) feel superior to put down others…

Don’t you pussies have anything better to do…?

So - we should do the man a disservice and tell him he’s doing a great job? I’m all for being gentle, but I think this case warrants brutal honesty.

Amazing progress. Photoshop!!

[quote]michael2507 wrote:
Hilarious.

Still doesn’t beat the XCelticX thread, though…
http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=555067[/quote]

Oh my, reading threads that are that funny is good for the soul. Too bad that was a whole year before I joined.

[quote]natural59 wrote:

Don’t you pussies have anything better to do…?[/quote]

I guess you’re new to this site? And don’t YOU have anything better to do than to tell other people to play nice?

[quote]natural59 wrote:

Shouldn’t you be watching Oprah or Dr. Phil with the rest of the sensitive bitches?

speaking of playing nice, where is prof?

[quote]natural59 wrote:

it’s faggots like you that make this country annoying to be in because you think you have a right to speak. shut you fucking mouth. natural selection needs to be way more selective.

[quote]natural59 wrote:

Yeah, be nice you bunch of freakin assholes.

Does anyone else see that irony?

?

[quote]bernbabybern820 wrote:
It’s funny as heck but after reading a few posts in the thread i feel bad for the kid with all the trolls attacking him. I pmed him to check out the articles from T-Nation.[/quote]

I read 4 pages and not a one of them is over 20 years old. Most are under 17. If he would have posted here, he’d have gotten the same responses, except for the cutting part. If he’d actually put some intensity in his workouts he’d have looked better for 1.5 years. I really think THAT was his mistake for the most part.

There are some people who just beg to be grabbed by the throat and shaken senseless because of their attitude toward themselves. I read that whole thread and this guy is not one of them. He’s a kid, with all the enthusiasm he’ll ever need and no idea at all what productive training looks like. I’ll take 10 of him over one more of on a diet of gerbil food who thinks Ryan Reynolds is the pinnacle of male physique achievement.

I see him as someone worth helping. He even responded to the criticism well, everything considered for a guy still in his teens. Yes the pics are a joke. He made very small lean gains and he did get much fatter than the lean payoff was worth, but I don’t see ridicule as in order so much as some stern tutoring. Why can’t one of these guys live near me?

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
<<< If he’d actually put some intensity in his workouts he’d have looked better for 1.5 years. I really think THAT was his mistake for the most part.[/quote]

No doubt about it.

He does need some straightening out. No doubt about that either. I just think he has no idea what he’s doing, not that he’s an asshole. He did get stronger which is practically unavoidable if you’re eating and lifting almost at all. He’s a young guy who was thrilled that he made any progress at all and probably has no clue what he’d be capable of with some solid training under his belt. I don’t know. I’m not beating up on anybody for making fun of him, but there is no shortage of better examples of egotistical self deluded ass clowns who deserve it much more in my view.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
There are some people who just beg to be grabbed by the throat and shaken senseless because of their attitude toward themselves. I read that whole thread and this guy is not one of them. He’s a kid, with all the enthusiasm he’ll ever need and no idea at all what productive training looks like. I’ll take 10 of on a diet of gerbil food who thinks Ryan Reynolds is the pinnacle of male physique achievement.

I see him as someone worth helping. He even responded to the criticism well, everything considered for a guy still in his teens. Yes the pics are a joke. He made very small lean gains and he did get much fatter than the lean payoff was worth, but I don’t see ridicule as in order so much as some stern tutoring. Why can’t one of these guys live near me?[/quote]

i think you’ve summed it up nicely.

It was probably nice for the kid to spend some time not being ‘the skinny kid’

tbe quality of posting on that forum is very low, glad i came here!

[quote]gswork wrote:
<<< tbe quality of posting on that forum is very low, glad i came here![/quote]

no matter what anybody wants to say about this forum, no matter what direction it’s going in, it is far superior on every level to the alternatives. I’ve roamed around BB.com’s forums on occasion and there is plenty of this romper room atmosphere like in that thread. I joined there today just to respond to this guy and the thread is closed.