How to Deal with Stupid Parents

[quote]SonOfWolf wrote:

[quote]angry chicken wrote:
You are 18. Get a fucking job, move out, stop calling your mother stupid and start buying things for your parents instead of leeching off them like a parasite.

Grow the fuck up, you entitled piece of shit.[/quote]

Someone got they’re jimmies rustled :wink: Seems to me all americans like to flamepeople who live in a normal country.Inb4 other yankee’s flame with the subjectivity of theyre childhood problems .,you entitled piece of shit, this post shows iprocrisy,in america you get payed like 10 $/hour to sell burgers,thats the average daily salary in eastern countries.Enjoy ypure report for directly calling me a piece of shit.[/quote]

Awwww, are going to “report” me? LMAO

Please, by all means, REPORT ME.
I’m sure Chris and Jump’N Jack will ban me for calling you an entitled piece of shit, you entitled piece of shit.

Let me know how it works out for you.

Go fuck yourself (and you can report me for that too)

[quote]SonOfWolf wrote:

You are 18. Get a fucking job, move out, stop calling your mother stupid and start buying things for your parents instead of leeching off them like a parasite.

Someone got they’re jimmies rustled :wink: Seems to me all americans like to flamepeople who live in a normal country.Inb4 other yankee’s flame with the subjectivity of theyre childhood problems .,you entitled piece of shit, this post shows iprocrisy,in america you get payed like 10 $/hour to sell burgers,thats the average daily salary in eastern countries.Enjoy ypure report for directly calling me a piece of shit.[/quote]

I’m sure Chris and Jump’N Jack will ban me for calling you an entitled piece of shit, you entitled piece of shit.

[/quote]

God,is this real?Its like are your childhood frustrations came to life in this 2 posts.I dont even need to know youre anerican,youre slowly revealing yourself ,seems to me that american people are caractherized for theyre iprocisy,thats what you get for living in a country where you are brainwashed from school.

Have you tried hitting them?

[quote]SonOfWolf wrote:

[quote]CLINK wrote:
If they’re stupid as you say, then EDUCATE them. Calmly inform them of your goals and the basics through which these goals can be achieved. If they can see how important this is to you, and that there are some redeeming qualities you’ll attain from it all, they may be more receptive to facts instead of the “old wives’ tales” that are so prevalent in your culture.[/quote]

Tried that alrdy mate,its pointless.[/quote]

Yeah i know. Sometimes it’s just so hard to communicate with stupid parents.

Try pinching your ears and holding your breath while stomping the floor in their presence until you pass out. If that doesn’t work, threaten to run away and join a band of travelling gypsies.

Hope this helps.

meh… when I was 18 I was in university and mooching off my parents was my only option. Everything I made working went to tuition.

OP: Make small demands and slowly build upon them over time. If you ask for things gradually she’s less likely to notice. If she notices take a couple steps back take a break then after a while push further. Look up the anecdote “boiling a frog”

I’m still waiting for you to put up a video of your deadlift.

This is hilarious

[quote]therajraj wrote:
OP: Make small demands
[/quote]

This is exactly the entitlement attitude that is ruining this country.

[quote]SonOfWolf wrote:

[quote]SonOfWolf wrote:

[/quote]

God,is this real?Its like are your childhood frustrations came to life in this 2 posts.I dont even need to know youre anerican,youre slowly revealing yourself ,seems to me that american people are caractherized for theyre iprocisy,thats what you get for living in a country where you are brainwashed from school.

[/quote]

You can tell I’m America because my location says… VIRGINIA. So no more slowly revealing myself - it’s all out there. And yes, this is real. I assume no one ever challenged your entitled little worldview? My childish frustrations have little to do with YOUR overblown sense of entitlement.

Here’s a newsflash: When you come onto a forum stating that you are an ADULT, living with your parents and in the same breath calling them STUPID because they won’t buy you the shit you want them to, you will NOT get a whole lot of sympathy. Not from Americans, not from ANYONE with internet access.

Then you prove that not only are you an entitled little shit, you are a fucking SNITCH on top of it! Gonna tell the teacher that the meanie American called you NAAAAAAME? LMFAO

You are the epitome of what is wrong with today’s Gen Y.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:
[/quote]

This is exactly the entitlement attitude that is ruining this country. [/quote]

Entitled narcissist get furthest in life.

I was born in Holland, lived in and visited quite a few countries in Europe. Nothing tops the USA.

“Normal country” …my ass. Europe is a fucking dump. Never understood why Americans hold it in such high regard. Live there for a while and you’ll be more patriotic than ever upon your return.

Dang - cranky as shit this morning :slight_smile:

[quote]IamMarqaos wrote:

“Normal country” …my ass. Europe is a fucking dump. Never understood why Americans hold it in such high regard.
[/quote]

Not American but have lived in the US.

Dude the WOMEN, especially in central and eastern Europe. I routinely see normal dudes with complete heffers here in Canada and the US.

They’re also WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more feminine. The sexual polarity you experience with women in Europe vs North American women is night and day.

Musical interlude

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:
[/quote]

This is exactly the entitlement attitude that is ruining this country. [/quote]

Entitled narcissist get furthest in life.

[/quote]

Narcissists, maybe. Entitled ones, I don’t think so.

[quote]therajraj wrote:
meh… when I was 18 I was in university and mooching off my parents was my only option. Everything I made working went to tuition.

[/quote]

I don’t consider this mooching, assuming you were trying hard at school, getting good grades and in a field you can get a job in after.

You’re doing something to better society and your family in the long run. Plus you were working too, lol.

I see it more as “borrowing time” rather than mooching.

I wish I had someone buying my protein for me.

[quote]csulli wrote:
I wish I had someone buying my protein for me.[/quote]

Haha, I’d take anyone buying anything for me at this point, lol. And wouldn’t bitch for one second.

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]IamMarqaos wrote:

“Normal country” …my ass. Europe is a fucking dump. Never understood why Americans hold it in such high regard.
[/quote]

Not American but have lived in the US.

Dude the WOMEN, especially in central and eastern Europe. I routinely see normal dudes with complete heffers here in Canada and the US.

They’re also WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more feminine. The sexual polarity you experience with women in Europe vs North American women is night and day.

[/quote]

I’m going to meet you half way on that one :slight_smile:

I assume you are in School since you are 18, but could you not just get a part time job( like 1 day a week ) and buy some Food yourself or is that impossible in Your situation?

BTW: Be gratefull that Your mother Cooks for you and stop being a spoiled ass.