How To Cycle Creatine Pills?

I just started taking the creatine “Purple-K”. How long should I be taking these pills before I should take a break.

Thank you.

What is the ingredients? Is it just creatine? Or did they add a bunch of other junk in it?

What make you decide to go with creatine pills? Micronized monohydrate powder is all you need. Hit up the author’s section on the home page and find anything Dave Barr has written about creatine.

BTW you can get quality creatine from the store here. It’s 500 grams for only $12.99. If you stick with 5 grams a day, one tub will last you 100 days. You can’t beat that.

I’m taking Purple-k exclusively because the other creatine’s I have tried give me an upset stomach.

Here is the product = www.bodybuilding.com/store/fus/purple.html

“Kre-Alkalyn® (Buffered Creatine Monohydrate Ph12+) 750mg”

Does this help?

Thank you for the help.

Bumbing only because I really need the answer to this question.

Id take the over hyped and over priced ones you bought until the bottle was gone. Creatine in general id take non stop.

Phill

[quote]Phill wrote:
Id take the over hyped and over priced ones you bought until the bottle was gone. Creatine in general id take non stop.

Phill[/quote]

So there is no cycling process. Can’t that be bad for your body?

[quote]handthatfeeds wrote:
Phill wrote:

Phill

So there is no cycling process. Can’t that be bad for your body?
[/quote]

This Dave Barr article (okay, Barrticle) should answer the majority of creatine questions.

The Creatine Controversy
http://www.T-Nation.com/readArticle.do?id=768093&cr=