Hello, This is my first post.
I have never been officially diagnosed, but I am pretty sure my right hip sits higher than my left. I have listed my symptoms below.
I have googled my heart out and there is just not a whole lot of information out there one how to correct this. Oh yeah, leg length discrepancy has been ruled out.
So what excercises/stretches should I do? I'll take all the info anyone can throw at me.
This is what I have so far:
1. Strengthen Hip Abductors
2. Stretch Hip Flexors, QL, and lower back
1. Stretch IT band?
2. Left Ankle mobility
My Rector Femoris is seems really tight on left side, not sure if I should stretch this or not.
1. Right hip visibly sits higher. (shifting weight to left leg and pushing left hip out slightly seems to correct curvature in lower back)
2. Chronic Mid/Mid-Lower back pain for about two years - on my right side only.
3. When doing any type of abdominal work, I can't seem to get my left side abdominals to engage, it always seems that the right side is doing all the work.
4. Same as #3 for my back, right side seems constantly tense engaged all the time, left side does not seem to function nearly as much.
5. Left shoulder appears to roll forward more than right
6. Significantly weaker hip abductors on right side.
7. Less dorsi flexion on left foot.