T Nation

How To: Clean Bulk; 30 Day Photo Journal

Hello everyone,

As some of you might know, in the past I have made a cutting photo journal on Facebook and now I want to make a bulking photo journal in this forum section. This thread will document all of my meals while I bulk back from my current state (188lbs at around 9% bodyfat). A picture is worth a thousand words, so on with the pics!

I'll be going day by day, editing my meals in as I eat them each day.

October 31, 2010
Meal 1: Oats, Walnuts, Whey, MultiVitamin. Approximately 700 calories

Meal 2: Chicken breast, Bacon, Ezekiel bread, Peanut butter. Minimal condiments, BBQ sauce, strawberry jelly. Approximately 650 calories.

Post Workout Meal 3: Whey, Skim Milk, Oats, Banana, Fish Oil. Approximately 650 calories.

Meal 4: Beef roast, Ezekiel bread, Peanut butter. Minimal condiments, BBQ sauce, Strawberry jelly. Approximately 625 calories.

Meal 5: Cottage cheese, blueberries, peanut butter, almonds. Approximately 625 calories.

Daily total: 3250 calories

How do I embed pics??!!

November 1, 2010

Today I'll be hitting a GST Press workout real hard. I'll get two meals in, hit the gym, and then resume my work day. Bout to eat meal 2 as I type this.

Meal 1: Whey, Oats, Walnuts. Approximately 725 calories.

Meal 2: Whey, Ezekiel Bread, Peanut Butter. Approximately 625 calories. Still getting into the habit of taking pics before eating!

Post Workout Meal 3: Cottage Cheese, Blueberries, Oats, Walnuts. Approximately 740 calories.

Meal 4: Foot Long Oven Roasted Chicken Breast w/ White Bread, Lettuce, Tomato, Pickles, No Cheese, Light/Regular Mayo Mix. Approximately 800 calories........guessing here.
No Picture (Didn't have my phone).

Meal 5: Chicken Breast, Cheddar cheese, Oats, Walnuts. Minimal condiments, BBQ sauce. Approximately 800 calories.

Daily Total: 3650 calories

November 2, 2010

Meal 1: Whey, Oats, Walnuts. Approximately 725 calories.

Meal 2: Chicken breast, Cheddar cheese, Ezekiel Bread, Milk. Minimal condiments, BBQ sauce. Approximately 650 calories.

Meal 3: Chicken breast, Ezekiel Bread, Peanut Butter. Minimal condiments, Strawberry Jelly. Approximately 675 calories.

Meal 4: Tuna, Mayo, Ezekiel Bread, Milk. Minimal condiments, pickles. Approximately 675 calories.

Meal 5: Domino's Tuesday Night Tradition. 2 Slices of each Pizza. No clue on calories. Probably 1000 or so.

Daily Total: 3725

vegetables? ever?

If you're on a limited time frame, going for broke, bulking period they're just taking up space.

Use a multi and maybe a greens supp but you don't need veggies ALL the time.

If you don't see em, they aren't there :wink:

you seem to be getting a decent amount of fiber without the veggies between the oats, bananas, ezekiel break, and nuts.

Good luck with that

You seem to be making good progress with your methods as they are.

Carry on with your way man.

(Maybe link to your RMP thread so I don't look like a retart? :wink:)

Been having good luck so far :wink:

What do you mean by RMP? I agree with you. It works well for me. One can always improve on their weaknesses, but if you're getting things 90% right, the method is going to net you some solid progress.

Your RMP thread = http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/pictures_pics_photo_body_rate_image_performance/my_10_week_cut_w_weekly_progression_photos

Your thread in the RMP (Rate My Physique) forum.

Does anyone seriously know how to embed pics on this site?

Click Advanced Replay, and next to Attach Image click browse.

Vegetables are extremely good for you, and it is extremely easy to fit them into a 3700 calorie diet especially when it includes dense food sources like pizza and footlongs. That's a lame excuse.

That being said, for physique goals they aren't required, so I actually partially agree with you.

Pfft, only 4 slices? You sure you're not on a cut brah? :slightly_smiling:

Seriously though, cool thread, enjoying the food log w/ pictures.

OMG that pizza looks good.

I'M cutting and still would have had more than 4 :slight_smile:

I'm talking about linking from a site like Photobucket. Is that possible?