How to Clean a Shaker?

My shaker has a small stink to it how do I clean it?

It’s great!! there’s this thing called soap right … it’s really amazing … and when you mix it with water it like cleans stuff…and if you scrub the soap and the water in whatever you wish to be clean really well it gets all super extra squeeky clean … it’s fucking blew my mind when I did it…

Or just put it in the dishwasher … seriously? I can’t believe you had to ask how to clean a shaker … what are you putting in it? Feces? God damnit.

I’ve washed it with soap but it still leaves a small but unpleaseant bad smell.
I don’t know if it’s just my shaker cause last time I put it in the dishwasher it got deformed so it leaks slightly now.

Good Ol’ Bruce Willis and his no-bullshit responses. You gotta love that guy.

What he said, Yippee-Ki-Yay Motherfucker!

[quote]Geddan wrote:
I don’t know if it’s just my shaker cause last time I put it in the dishwasher it got deformed so it leaks slightly now.[/quote]

Just buy a new one. They’re like 3 or 4 quid.

[quote]Geddan wrote:
I don’t know if it’s just my shaker cause last time I put it in the dishwasher it got deformed so it leaks slightly now.[/quote]

soak it in hot soapy water for a while … let it dry with the cap off

get a new shaker (seriously you can never have too many shakers) wash after each use

I actually just received a new one so I want to keep it in good shape.

Use a bleach/water mix.

Scrub it down with one of those abrasive green sponges in between the threads, that’s where I find the most build-up and thus, funk.

If you left some whey in there for a while and it left a bad smell, I really don’t think there is anything you can do but buy another one. I’ve tried soaking a smelly shaker in boiling water with a healthy amount of dish soap for a couple days and the smell remained. You gotta wash shaker bottles quick. Lesson learned.

I use my shaker to catch butterflies! =D

[quote]AndrewG909 wrote:
I use my shaker to catch butterflies! =D[/quote]

probably why you’re still a puny weakling…

just put a rodalon solution in it and let sit the night over…

if it looks clean and just smells you could also try vinegar !

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]AndrewG909 wrote:
I use my shaker to catch butterflies! =D[/quote]

probably why you’re still a puny weakling…[/quote]
That’s MR. Puny weakling to you!!!

I love this shit.

Dumbass, shaker bottles are disposable. Use once then discard. Thats why you should buy 10-15 at a time for your weekly protein shakes. Otherwise that rotten broccoli smell will always be there.

Eagerly awaiting a “How to clean my butthole” parody thread.

[quote]sam_sneed wrote:
Eagerly awaiting a “How to clean my butthole” parody thread.[/quote]

need more content before it will make a good one…

water and baking soda and let it sit. That’s how I got rid of the funk of leaving 1 of mine in my gym bag.

[quote]sam_sneed wrote:
Eagerly awaiting a “How to clean my butthole” parody thread.[/quote]

x2

They’re like 4 dollars, dude. Buy like 5 of them and you should be good for a couple moths.