How to Change my Skinnyfat Look?

What are the odds this is another ARX salesman playing the long game?

also fat, but more so than you maybe.

that’d be like me saying ‘if I’m muscular and lean, then what is Phil Heath?’ welllllll also muscular and lean, just moreso. lol. You can be fat without being the fattest.

6 Likes

I’ll believe anything at this point.

1 Like

y’all remember that guy from like a month ago or so who acted just like this kid? If I remember correctly, he was similar build too. skinny fat. asking what to do, then arguing incessantly with everyone.

This thread is going EXACTLY like that one, and it leads me to believe this is the same person, as I’m pretty sure that dude got banned.

You guys know the thread I’m talking about, right?

1 Like

Unfortunately, no.

If Bill Gates is rich, then what is Jeff Bezos?

1 Like

it’s pretty much EXACTLY the same thread, with about the same number of posts. I’m fairly certain this is the same guy, tone is consistent between these threads.

2 Likes

I like this game. I’m not fat until I’m the fattest. Bye bye diet, this permabulk life ahead.

We already covered how this was incorrect.

If you know so much about training, why haven’t you achieved your goals?

4 Likes

Oh, ya…

bulldog%20cop

Yeah fuck this… Op are you here asking for advice or to lecture people on shit? FYI… some of the guys that are taking time out giving you advice already know this shit! You do get that they are not beginners …correct? Either your Trolling or you just need to shut the hell up before you embarrass yourself.
zero%20bullshit

1 Like

Kevin James lost a ton of weight for his mma movie, and is pretty small in this training clip.
http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/vault/mma/kevin-james-training-mma-for-here-comes-the-boom

“In addition, former UFC Heavyweight champion Bas Rutten sang James’ praises as well saying that “He’s got a lot of talent. He picks up things really fast.” Bas even goes on to say that Kevin James’ mitt work is better than 70-80 per cent of professional fighters. Also, many of the MMA notables involved in the film remarked at how fast and powerful James’ punching is.“

His fat to muscle ratio probably looks better than yours :confused:

@selfin please change the title of this thread from ‘How to change my skinnyfat look?’ to ‘How to change my shitty attitude?’

I can guarantee your attitude will hold you back from your goals a lot more than your fat.

Well, Jeff Bezos is… he’s… independant thought required… not good… need studies… science… Bill Gates hasn’t milked his beginner gains because he only does bro splits… which means Jeff Bezos is Rippetoe?

Jeff Bezos is Rippetoe!

3 Likes

Just because/unfunctional gainzz…

2 Likes

Im calling it a Troll thread myself now… I thought I had seen the pick that he had Posted before at some point. Got off my ass and looked and this isnt his first time on here

Damn, what a POS.

1 Like

Yeah OP is good at asking the same question over and over but shit at taking advice and implementing it. Sounds like a trend around here lately. If I was the OP I would look in the mirror and clearly realise that I know sweet FA about training and diet.

Yeah… I still feel its just some random guy Trolling for shits and giggles using a pic he came across. If not than OP sound totally ridicules preaching the merits of full body even if hes not 100% wrong on everything he posted . Ironically if you look he has taken down the pics he posted and if memory serves … the pics he posted on this thread compered to his original doesn’t show a whole lot of progress in almost a years time. Especially not for someone truly motivated IMO.