How to Cause Newbie Pain

Howdy,

Ok, so a couple guys here at FSU want to work out with me. I dont mean they want to follow the same program as me, but they do want to workout with me. One of them has worked out before, but not T-Nation style. The other has never lifted a weight a day in his life. I want to make these motherfuckers so sore they cant take a shit without feeling their glutes. I know this worked for me in highschool. What would everyone suggest that would make these cats sore as shit in places they didnt even know existed without killing them in the gym?

Meaning, that I dont want to make them so tired that I have to coax them into working out, but that they do it at my will, but the next day they feel as if god just killed every muscle they have…Help me please…I want to make these mothers know what real training is…

Here is my plan…

Full Body
5x5 or 3x8

Bench Press
Seated Rows
Smith Machine Squats*
DB Shoulder Press
Leg Curls

The reason for this exercise collection is that I want them to be able to use proper form from the start. I dont want to try and really teach them deadlifting in their first time out. I know I could make them wish they were still in the crib with the DLing and romaninan DLing and free weight squats. However, I want to make them so sore it makes them hate me, but make it so they also love me and like training.

If you guys can think of a better rep/set/rest condition let me know. Im not an asshole, but these cats think they “know” about training…so I want to show them whats up, nation-syle…Help me out BROTHAS!!!

4-4-4 tempo for for 3 sets of twelve on everything. I did this to a couple of people that I wanted to beat the crap out of, but settled on this instead.
It worked prety well. Icing on the cake was a heaping scoop of creatine so that they could spend the next day running to the can all day.

Kinda surprised neither one got rhombolydosis.

It’ll cause pain.

[quote]EnTransit wrote:
Howdy,

Ok, so a couple guys here at FSU want to work out with me. I dont mean they want to follow the same program as me, but they do want to workout with me. One of them has worked out before, but not T-Nation style. The other has never lifted a weight a day in his life. I want to make these motherfuckers so sore they cant take a shit without feeling their glutes. I know this worked for me in highschool. What would everyone suggest that would make these cats sore as shit in places they didnt even know existed without killing them in the gym?

Meaning, that I dont want to make them so tired that I have to coax them into working out, but that they do it at my will, but the next day they feel as if god just killed every muscle they have…Help me please…I want to make these mothers know what real training is…

Here is my plan…

Full Body
5x5 or 3x8

Bench Press
Seated Rows
Smith Machine Squats*
DB Shoulder Press
Leg Curls

The reason for this exercise collection is that I want them to be able to use proper form from the start. I dont want to try and really teach them deadlifting in their first time out. I know I could make them wish they were still in the crib with the DLing and romaninan DLing and free weight squats. However, I want to make them so sore it makes them hate me, but make it so they also love me and like training.

If you guys can think of a better rep/set/rest condition let me know. Im not an asshole, but these cats think they “know” about training…so I want to show them whats up, nation-syle…Help me out BROTHAS!!!
[/quote]

God bless you for wanting to make your boys feel the wrath that is real training…

I LOVE IT!!!

Bango

yes thats the way to teach people good training by destroying them on the first day and making them think that its horrible and bad for you

my advice, dont be a prick and set out to intentionally hurt someone or make them not want to lift again ever in their life that is NOT COOL

now its different if you are just taking them thru a decent newbie workou to get them used to it, and they get really sore but dont set out with that idea in your head! you dont need to be sore and unable to move the next day to have had a good work out, mabye you are the one that needs to learn what real training is

They’re newbies, pretty much anything will make them super sore. Personally, I hate it when my hammies are sore and especially hate it when my core is sore.

Did I just see Smith Machine and propper form in the same post?

I 2nd the use of a 444 tempo if you want to cause SERIOUS pain. But anything with a long eccentric will do.

Intead of:
Bench Press
Seated Rows
Smith Machine Squats*
DB Shoulder Press
Leg Curls

Do:
Bench Press
Seated Rows
Leg Press
DB Shoulder Press
Bicep Curls.

And make the last set of leg press and bicep curls the drop set from hell. They’ll be smashed for a week.