T Nation

How To Bench Over 100kg

I read this article and it seems to be pretty in depth and gives some good advice, Personally i dont care to much about how much i bench, i just hope for my muscles to get larger and improve my physique
Hope this helps some of you powerlifitngs

http://www.gl-science.com/Articles/Sports%20science/bench100.htm

That article wasn’t nearly as good as a thousand ones you could find with a simple search here on T-Nation. This site, and the forums, are a fantastic resource.

Some guy giving you such gems as “You will have to sacrifice time and money to reach these goals, but in the end it will be worth it.” and “you can use creatine, NO2 and various other supplements. They will help you to get the much needed nutrition and get to your goals.” is not.

100kg? okie doke

Lame article.

Thanks could someone link me to an article

So i shouldnt folow anything in that article

I could have told you those facts, and I’ve only been here reading on T-Nation for a few months.

[quote]Nastynas wrote:

[/quote]

Starting out you should be following “Starting Strength” by Mark Rippetoe. Read the book and check out this link for the program. www.forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=998224

Once you build a base you will know what questions you need to ask to progress further.

Stu

[quote]Nastynas wrote:

[/quote]

Its not that its a terrible article (aside from the NO2 comment) its just something that most people here assume you should know. If just read old articles you will learn a lot more than listening to that.