How to Beat T to E Ratio Steroid Test?

How can I beat the T to E ratio steroid test? I am think about using Test Prop at either 200mg or 300mg. Would this be too high if I were to get test the day after an injection? I’ve heard green tea could lower it. Thoughts?

You could just be natural and not worry about beating the test in the first place. Any way you can think of to beat the test has been thought of and they already have a way to detect it. So your choices are 1. Cheat and risk getting caught, or 2. Don’t cheat.

Green Tea and a gallon of vinegar.

You’re just getting a kick out of picturing him projectile vomiting, aren’t you?

3 Likes

Kinda but shameful as it is to admit, I like being an asshole. Like how the hell is green tea going to fix it?

3 Likes

Rub the oil directly on your nuts it won’t show up on test

4 Likes

Green tea could mask testosterone doping | New Scientist retard

Ok I guess every pro athlete is natural. Thanks chef

Are you a pro athlete? Because if you are then you need a better hookup than strangers on a random forum.

2 Likes

When I am I’ll come back & thank you for the advice

Chances are you won’t be. Balance of probabilities. If you’re looking for a crowd that is interested in helping you cheat drug tests there are many other places out there and they’ll give you good information. This isn’t one of them. Nobody here cares if you cheat, but there’s a distinction between indifference and actively aiding.

1 Like

Right on

I was listening to Joe Rogan’s most recent fight companion episode and it was all about how the testing they do now is leaps and bounds what they were capable of just a few years ago. Like measuring individual picogram levels in the blood. I’m sure the tests you are referring to aren’t done by USADA obviously but it’s only a matter of time until that technology is more widespread.

1 Like

“If the same effect occurs in human bodies, one answer would be to test athletes’ blood, rather than urine”

That sentence in the"article" should have tipped you off in regards to it’s usefulness.
Study Abstract

So, it’s got about the same chance of working for you as a couple of Ibuprofen. Go for it and let us know how it works out for you.

On a broader note, only a douchebag uses and knowingly enters a tested competition. You want to use, fine go ahead and use. But play with the big boys, don’t cheat.

1 Like

Did I ask about a blood test or a T to E test?

I am the retard because you think you prove a point by posting a Daily Newsletter with Nutless Wonder Armstrong on it? That’s rich. How well did it end up for Lance? If you wanted to make me look like a retard you would have found peer reviewed medical articles or something with some weight behind it. To make you look like a retard I would start out with a multi-pronged attack.

In 2012, Declan P. Naughton and colleagues at the UK’s Kingston University reported that dietary green tea may lower the T/E ratio by suppressing testosterone glucuronidation. Under the sponsorship of WADA, they discovered that the catechin compounds included in green tea inhibit the enzyme UGT2B17 and thus may affect the relative ratio of testosterone glucuronide in urine ([Jenkinson et al., 2012]. This endocrinal effect of catechins on the human body was very inconclusive because it was merely an in vitro study. Geneticizing Ethnicity and Diet: Anti-doping Science and Its Social Impact in the Age of Post-genomics - PMC

The only evidence that suggest this is possible was completed in a lab dish. These studies have not been completed in humans.

The next point would be the new steroidal module of the ABP - Athlete biological passport that was added in 2014. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4033181/

And because you think Daily news letters are evidence - Green tea could cloud Olympic doping tests; Beverage could mask elevated testosterone – New York Daily News

Pro Athletes that are doping are usually 200-300% higher in Test levels maybe even greater. Drinking green tea could/would potentially mask up to 30% still leaving the athlete with a positive doping test result. These results were found in rodents.

I hope you drink all the green tea your lil heart desires.

2 Likes

Excuse me bill nye. Everyone knows green teas bio availability is greatly increased if it’s injected into the anal cavity

You sick puppy.

1 Like

Umm, yes. Forgot how you started this whole thread already?