How to Achieve Hypertrophy AND Strength?

[quote]EbonyVegeta wrote:

[quote]Just_Matt wrote:
Jeez, he’s either a troll or complete novice.

For a novice size and strength go hand in hand - make a muscle bigger and you make it stronger.

OP: What have you been doing since May and what results did you get?[/quote]

If you read the original post you would have seen where I posted strength will come with size and vice versa. You ignorance and illiteracy shows that you are ineligible to answer my questions or any question for that matter. You yourself said “FOR A NOVICE SIZE AND STRENGTH GO HAND IN HAND” Therefore one would assume that an INTERMEDIATE or PRO might not have size and strength working synonymously yes? Therefore, one would assume you have to train for strength, size or both (at least according to the statement). Thus, ,we come back to my original question. How would one achieve (train for) hypertrophy and strength ? What factors play into reaching each ? ie higher volume = more stress on muscle = larger tear = larger muscle put in place ie Hypertrophy. Strenght = ? and would you incorporate these factors into your work out. That’s all I simply wanted to know but ones that are overly aggressive when someone doesn’t know the same shit they know makes it quite obvious you’ve been roasted time and time again for having a small penis and your angry about it.

As for its_just_me…it seems you also cannot read. You claim I am indecisive about my goals and yet it is stated clearly…SIZE AND STRENGTH. It’s also a clearly a fallacy that you have to strive to achieve ONE goal at a time or even at all. Linebackers train for Size, Strength,Conditioning AND Speed. Swimmers train for Strength,Explosiveness,Conditioning and Speed. It seems quite a few people on this site display great demonstrations of unrefined pure faggotry. I came to this site because the children on bb.com just ruin my thirst for knowledge (although they are funny as hell). Thank you to all who posted useful information in the thread. [/quote]

LMFAO!

[quote]its_just_me wrote:
The sooner people become less indecisive about their goals, instead of having a finger in each pie, the sooner they’ll reach that one goal[/quote]

This x 2 …

Linebackers cycle their training dependent on the season. They do not train the same all year round.

You are not a linebacker or professional athlete.

You have been given solid input on how you should train and you are arguing.

Lift shit up, put it down. Get plenty of food and rest.

Gosh, not that hard man.

Train hard, eat lots of meat.

Sometimes focus on lower reps for a few weeks/months, sometimes focus on medium/higher reps for a few weeks/months at a time. Whichever rep ranges you’re focusing on at the time, do everything in your power to get stronger in those rep ranges. The end.

Bring your bench 1rm from 275 to 455, your chest, triceps, and shoulders WILL all be bigger, no matter what you did to get there. Bring your bench 10rm from 225 to 365, the same will be true.

Train first lift for strength and supplemental for hypertrophy (5/3/1)