How Do You Pin ED?

This dude shoots through his nipple. He’s another moron who does not aspirate the syringe for a chest inject.

He’s a nipple freak…

[quote]conservativedog wrote:

I can’t think of another injection site where aspirating the syringe would be more important.

Just don’t be like this genius:

Sigh, I really just hate humanity sometimes.

[quote]thehebrewhero wrote:
I’ve read good stuff on SQ test shots too… I’ve never tried it becuase Im a cheap ass and just stickk with IM since its the norm I dont wanna waste my juice… Any of you guys blasted or ran a cycle of test SQ?[/quote]

Dr. John Crisler endocrinologist wouldn’t be wasting HIS TRT with sub q if it didn’t benefit him.

He waited to get the proof and now prescribes it as the above video states (did you watch video??)

It’s painless. You waste less T in a slin pin than you do in larger gauge needles. I always got steamed after an injection when I would pull plunger back and see all the wasted man oil.

You’re missing the boat by not injecting sub q.
[/quote]

Do you run your cycles with SC injections, or are you on TRT? I thought I read that injecting SC takes it a lot longer to kick in, which is why it dissipates more slowly. This may or may not be a problem for AAS cycles though, I am not sure. I have considered utilizing that for my TRT though, just haven’t yet.

How much oil do you inject SC at any one time?

I’ve read good stuff on SQ test shots too… I’ve never tried it becuase Im a cheap ass and just stickk with IM since its the norm I dont wanna waste my juice… Any of you guys blasted or ran a cycle of test SQ?[/quote]

Dr. John Crisler endocrinologist wouldn’t be wasting HIS TRT with sub q if it didn’t benefit him.

He waited to get the proof and now prescribes it as the above video states (did you watch video??)

It’s painless. You waste less T in a slin pin than you do in larger gauge needles. I always got steamed after an injection when I would pull plunger back and see all the wasted man oil.

You’re missing the boat by not injecting sub q.
[/quote]

Who does this for normal cycles…anyone have a trial? Dog loves to post the Doc everyday, but for non TRT…who uses it?

Bueller… Bueller.

I was gonna do 50mg of tren ace but I pussed out and did my quad huehue.

I did try TRT doses subQ since you posted the video. Fine with me. But for high amounts like most AAS cycles are, I wouldn’t dare try anything but IM.

Im no scientist but if 100-200mg is fine for trt IM & SQ is “great” why wouldnt 500-600 SQ have the same impact on a cycle? Doc says it causes a nice saw pattern instead of a big spike so I’d assume the same except bigger on a blast version
By the way doc is ripped so looks like it works… “Sometimes you gotta man up”…Nice

Also whats up with the aspirating thing… I’ve always just backloaded a 29g slin pin and jammed a muscle…It does sting maybe I should switch to 26’s per the doc… I quess I was just manning up… Whats the benifit to aspirating if just doing quads and delts?

Im no scientist but if 100-200mg is fine for trt IM & SQ is “great” why wouldnt 500-600 SQ have the same impact on a cycle? Doc says it causes a nice saw pattern instead of a big spike so I’d assume the same except bigger on a blast version
By the way doc is ripped so looks like it works… “Sometimes you gotta man up”…Nice

Also whats up with the aspirating thing… I’ve always just backloaded a 29g slin pin and jammed a muscle…It does sting maybe I should switch to 26’s per the doc… I quess I was just manning up… Whats the benifit to aspirating if just doing quads and delts?[/quote]

Quads and delts have veins too. I am sure you could go tons of injections without ever being in a vein, but that one time you are… You would save yourself a ton of trouble by just being in the habit of aspirating which takes zero time to do.

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

Do you run your cycles with SC injections, or are you on TRT? I thought I read that injecting SC takes it a lot longer to kick in, which is why it dissipates more slowly. This may or may not be a problem for AAS cycles though, I am not sure. I have considered utilizing that for my TRT though, just haven’t yet.

How much oil do you inject SC at any one time?
[/quote]

I blast and cruise. One ml of T cyp is all I the insulin syringe will hold.

I just came of a cycle in which I utilized sub q injections every two - three days. Some people I’ve talked with pin sub q ED. Exemestane 12.5 every day until my blood work showed estradiol at 37 with a reference range 7.6-42.6 Ideally you want to be in low twenties. But I still was in range even with the high T doses. I raised the exemestane to 12.5 X 2 everyday and just this week backed off that dose.

Free and total testosterone were both high out of range. PSA was 1 range 0.0-4.0 and DHEA was 120 with reference range of 51.7-295. Lab work was taken within four days of sub q injection although the previous injection before the sub q was a quad pin with 25G 5/8 and before that five weeks of sub q with perhaps another im injection sometime in that period.

Sub q is the way to go for cycles or TRT and is why I keep posting the Crisler video. I still grab/pinch around my navel but I release skin before I push the plunger. I will probably always do several im injections in a cycle because rotation of sites is an important objective and it’s psychological impetus to pin im a day or two before deadlifts and squat workouts!!

Had increases in strength and shoulders filling out nicely. Penis still unchanged, turning liquidy and expect it to dissolve by middle of next cycle.

Also whats up with the aspirating thing… I’ve always just backloaded a 29g slin pin and jammed a muscle…It does sting maybe I should switch to 26’s per the doc… I quess I was just manning up… Whats the benefit to aspirating if just doing quads and delts?[/quote]

You DON’T aspirate on shots into body fat.

I don’t know what length needle you are using but ALWAYS aspirate with im injections to ensure that a low flow blood vessel or artery has not been penetrated. If you see blood being pulled into syringe while aspirating you need to remove and inject again.

This is a great must READ:

Thanks CD I havent tried going SQ yet with T…I just use .5’’ 29G IM in quads delts and sometimes lats… No one ever told me about aspirating and so far I’ve been lucky every pin has been easy… Basically you just pull up on the plunger & if you get blood bail, bail and move to a different spot right? Also where you joking about penis size? I dont think test will help grow it…

You needed 25 mg/day of Aromasin? Holy crap dude…I’ve never seen anyone need that much, even at 1.5 g of test per week. That’s crazy.

I may switch over to SC for my TRT…I don’t know why I haven’t yet really. I used to use 1/3" (or something less than 1/2") needles to pin MT2 SC. That was more comfortable than using the 1/2" needles and I liked it.

As far as aspirating into IM injections, it probably is a good idea but I stopped doing it a long time ago when I inject my delts (which is about 95% of the time now). I have been doing 2-3 injections there per week for 3 years and have never hit a blood vessel, so I just stopped doing it.

Using a 28g 1/2in slin, is there a way to tell we are getting IM? 12.985 - 15.8975 body fat, delts, pecs, vms, tris, bis. How do we know its going IM? Just curious if there’s a way to tell if it went SQ or IM.

i feel better pinning ED no matter what the dose… i get no sides from tren if i pin ED even tren E. plus i pin the muscles im going to train. helps get a pump and stretch the fascia.

[quote]Batman00 wrote:
Using a 28g 1/2in slin, is there a way to tell we are getting IM? 12.985 - 15.8975 body fat, delts, pecs, vms, tris, bis. How do we know its going IM? Just curious if there’s a way to tell if it went SQ or IM. [/quote]

.5" Should work fine for reaching the muscle if moderatly lean… I stay around 10-13% BF and hit the muscle in my quads, delts, lats with a half inch pretty easy… I quess the way I can tell is when you push it through slow you feel the skin pop, then it slides through then a slight pain as you bust into the muscle… If you dont try dropping some BF or just get longer pins… I dont like the 1.5-1’’ pins unless doing ass shots which are expensive and a huge hassel IMO… Im a cheap ass so I buy a giant box of slins and use them for everything…

Perfect

Yeah. Doing straight up jabbing in the gut area without pinching doesn’t seem right LOL In the video, he also suggests using 26G (which are damn hard to find in my parts)and not slin pins.

What’s the max CC you did SubQ?

[quote]SwD wrote:

Yeah. Doing straight up jabbing in the gut area without pinching doesn’t seem right LOL In the video, he also suggests using 26G (which are damn hard to find in my parts)and not slin pins.

What’s the max CC you did SubQ?
[/quote]

When I sub q it’s every two-three days with insulin syringe. ONE ml is all that it holds.

You can always inject everyday.

I would have thought 1 CC SubQ could produce an abscess as it is a somewhat big lump to inject in a non-IM fashion. But I’ve never tested that theory, and well, don’t plan to, to be honest ha ha. For volume, I’ll still go IM.

SubQ is great for TRT levels. I’ve been doing it for the last 2 weeks, and it’s fine.