How Should I Eat My Eggs?

I posted before in this forum trying to get ideas how you guys eat your eggs. Unfortunately, it did not help much. In the morning, I have been having 3 wholes eggs, 8 egg whites, 1/2 cup oatmeal ,a scoop protein powder (in oatmeal), 1 cup frozen berries (in oatmeal), 1/2 cup raisin brand, and 2 fish oil caps.

Now, I am able to digest everything except the eggs. It’s not that I am stuffed, I think it’s just that I don’t like the flavor of eggs! I try to force myself to eat the eggs, and I start gagging. I need to find a way to eat my eggs without getting sick. I can not have any dairy products what-so-ever. I tried adding bell-peppers and salsa, but this does not help. I do not want to have to make an omelet either. Any suggestions?

I can’t find the recipe, but I read one once and actually tried it and it was interesting/good?

It was hard boiled eggs, oranges and some apple cider vinegar. Since I can’t find it, I don’t know the exact amounts of anything.

It sounds disgusting, but it really isnt.

LA

Tried boiling or poaching?

[quote]Brendan B wrote:
I posted before in this forum trying to get ideas how you guys eat your eggs. Unfortunately, it did not help much. In the morning, I have been having 3 wholes eggs, 8 egg whites, 1/2 cup oatmeal ,a scoop protein powder (in oatmeal), 1 cup frozen berries (in oatmeal), 1/2 cup raisin brand, and 2 fish oil caps.

Now, I am able to digest everything except the eggs. It’s not that I am stuffed, I think it’s just that I don’t like the flavor of eggs! I try to force myself to eat the eggs, and I start gagging. I need to find a way to eat my eggs without getting sick. I can not have any dairy products what-so-ever. I tried adding bell-peppers and salsa, but this does not help. I do not want to have to make an omelet either. Any suggestions?[/quote]

Making an omelet is likely not going to help, it’s eggs in a different shape, eh?

Why are you continuing to try and force yourself to eat something you hate? I hear organ meats are outstanding but they make me feel like I am tucking into an autopsy so…I don’t eat them.

Why not ditch the eggs which you hate, and up the protein powder or add a different protein source if you are looking for something more substantial in the am? You could also lose the Raisin Bran and replace it with more oatmeal which is a better choice anyway, and add some bran to that for additional fiber/bulk.

Usually with a fork.

Personally, I love eggs, always have, any which way you want to make them, so I probably won’t be much help. What’s the problem with omeletes? Is it the flavour or the hassle of making them?

3 whole eggs plus salmon chorizo.check this site for the salmon chorizo. www.oceanbeauty.com you can get it at Cotsco. P+F. ENYOY IT.Manuel

ha! i hated eggs too but i discovered they are more palatable if i make them in an omelet with oatmeal. i put in 3 eggs, a cup of oats , a bunch of black pepper, onion salt, and garlic powder, cook til its kinda browned, cut it up and dunk in my favorite “sauce”… which for me is ketchup;) not to bad dipped in ranch or tapatio either.

good luck,
ryan b.

[quote]Brendan B wrote:
I can not have any dairy products what-so-ever. [/quote]
Why not?

[quote]Brendan B wrote:

Now, I am able to digest everything except the eggs. It’s not that I am stuffed, I think it’s just that I don’t like the flavor of eggs! I try to force myself to eat the eggs, and I start gagging. I need to find a way to eat my eggs without getting sick. I can not have any dairy products what-so-ever. I tried adding bell-peppers and salsa, but this does not help. I do not want to have to make an omelet either. Any suggestions?[/quote]

Blend the eggs, oatmeal, and protein powder, add some water or oil and splenda and then throw in the fruit. It should cook like pancakes.

How about hard boiled (well, i like the yolks juussstttt a hair soft)? Slice them up and put a dollop of sauce on them. I like horseradish or hot mustard. Or regular yellow mustard for that matter. Eat 'em like crackers.

Or, throw some meat in a pan, brown and crumble it them scramble eggs into it. Just like something you migth get at Denny’s.

I also eat eggs fried, scrambled and omelets.

You are a pussy.

Having said that, if you really can’t stand eggs, why eat them? There are a hundred different kinds of protein out there. Have a steak. Have a shake. Have some fish. It’s a nice dish.