How Should I Change My Routine?

This is my work out, i do work out about 5-6 days a week I started dieting and have lost around 20 lbs in the last month or so but im afraid its mostly water/ muscle tissue which i dotn want, so i have been on this routine to bulk or maintain mostly.

I take proetin shakes but the low calorie ones seeing how my goal is to cut, i also take testosterone because i was told it promotes muscle density and muscle in general which helps weight loss. What do you think i should do differently?

Chest- DB flat bench 4x8 100lbs
DB incline 4x8 80lbs
pec flys 3x10 40lbs

Shoulders- seated shoulder press 4x8 65lbs
raises 4x10 30lbs
face pulls 3x12 150lbs

Traps- shrugs shrugs and more shrugs

Back- Bent over rows 4x8 100lbs
lat pull downs 4x8 200lbs

Biceps- Preacher curls 4x8 100lbs
Concentration curls 4x8 40lbs
21’s 70 lbs

Triceps- skull crushers 3 part 4x8 95lbs
Overhead rope triceps 3x10 150

Legs- Squats not with much like 220. i have a bumb left knee due to football so not that much and calf raises and ham curls

now give or take 10 to 20 lbs depending on the day and cardio every other day

[quote]bigfeed72 wrote:
I started dieting and have lost around 20 lbs in the last month or so but im afraid its mostly water/ muscle tissue which i dotn want,[/quote]

What makes you think you’re losing mainly water and muscle? Do you look any differently that you did last month? Are your clothes fitting any differently? Are you getting consistently weaker in the gym?

[quote]…so i have been on this routine to bulk or maintain mostly.

I take proetin shakes but the low calorie ones seeing how my goal is to cut, [/quote]
Color me confused. What is your current goal?

Um…ummmm…you’re 20 years old and you’re taking Testosterone? Or are you taking a Testosterone-boosting supplement from GNC or someplace?

I’m hoping against hope that it’s the latter…even then, I’ll suggest you drop it. Unless you’ve been tested as having naturally low Test, you probably won’t benefit too much.

That’s a million dollar question right therrre. Take a read of Chad Waterbury’s Total Body Training:
http://www.T-Nation.com/readArticle.do?id=508031

It’s a great starting point, and it’s still full body training 3 days a week, kinda-almost-sorta like what you’re doing now.

[quote]Chest- DB flat bench 4x8 100lbs
DB incline 4x8 80lbs
pec flys 3x10 40lbs [/quote]

Are the weights you’ve listed the total, or the weight per dumbbell?

[quote]Biceps- Preacher curls 4x8 100lbs
Concentration curls 4x8 40lbs
21’s 70 lbs

Triceps- skull crushers 3 part 4x8 95lbs
Overhead rope triceps 3x10 150

Legs- Squats not with much like 220. i have a bumb left knee due to football so not that much and calf raises and ham curls [/quote]

I understand that you have a bad knee, but your legs are getting just as much attention as your biceps?!? How much space on the human body do the legs occupy? Now how much space do the biceps occupy? That’s a vast discrepancy that should be addressed.

Exactly what knee injury do you have, and how was it treated? Does it bother you all day everyday, or do only certain exercises make it flare up (if so, which ones?)