How Should I Bring Up Lagging Body Parts

[quote]11kamita wrote:
Ah thanks m8, yea that sound good to me, should I carry on with what im doing or switch it up to say a push, pull, legs, arms and abs, split 4 times a week, or just stay as I am.

Im strong in the lifts that I do but i feel, when i play rugby that i dont quite have as much strength as i should compared to other people (I know skill and possitioning will help) but i am thinking that mabey i dont have as much whole body, strength cordination, as i should and rather have strength in the certain lifts i do, would introducing power cleans, deads ect help me with that, as well as building a strong and big upper back.[/quote]

Hard to say what changes, if any, to make to what you are doing. Lower body strength is going to be important so squat and dead variations make sense. Power cleans fit if you can get the form down.
You might want to look at

Defranco seems to do a lot of work with young athletes so maybe it fits.

[quote]11kamita wrote:
At the moment im doing

Chest tri’s

Weighted dips 5x5
Bench press machine 5x5
incline DB press 10x4
cable flys 10x4
pressups asapx4

JM press 10x4
Push downs 10x4

shoulders

BB press 5x5
One arm db press 5x5 / arnold press 8x4
front raise 10x4
side raises 10x4
reverse flys 10x4
Delt Triad 12x3

Back bieceps

Wide grip pull up 50 reps
chest surpored row 5x5
Chin up 10x4
Cable row 10x4
Straight arm pull down 10x4

Hammer curls 8x4
seated DB curls 8x4

These’s my upper body routine. Thanks for the replies

[/quote]

Even without a picture, i could say a few things;

1. do something out of the 3-5 rep range
  2. add pushups; normally i would say do BB bench and focus on your core and overall feel rather than your chest, but i would go to pushups first because of you do them strong with good form (ie. pretend to be doing a core hold the entire time) because that fixed me when i was shoulder heavy in my chest lifts. even put a plate on your back if you want to.
  3. form/explosiveness on lifts. there was a video with dave tate a while back that should help you a lot with things like scapulae placement during presses and where to lift from that will mix things up for you.

** also your workout, especially your shoulder day, is focusing on your front delts way more than back delts and that cant help. go for some face pulls and see if it helps.

I’m pretty sure that he was listing reps x sets, not the other way around. And for the OP, focus on the basics right now to get things bigger. Bench Press, Military Press, Incline Press, Pull-ups, Rows, Skullcrushers, Curls, and Reverse Curls.

[quote]11kamita wrote:
At the moment im doing

shoulders

BB press 5x5
One arm db press 5x5 / arnold press 8x4
front raise 10x4
side raises 10x4
reverse flys 10x4
Delt Triad 12x3

[/quote]

this had me like “wtf?”.

You should read some articles from this guy: Christian Thibaudeau.

Ever heard of him? Dont need to reply… I already know the answer.

[quote]11kamita wrote:
I have been training high volume for about a year now, so I belive that i can train that much volume, because my body is used to it, possible gentics ( but thats what everyone says so prabablly not), When I train legs i litterally have to crawl out the gym, so i think intensity is high. Could allways be more though i guess.[/quote]

Practically everyone here could do your routine and feel trashed. That is not the point… What progress have you made? What numbers are you putting up? Etc.

[quote]11kamita wrote:

Im strong in the lifts that I do[/quote] How strong exactly? And what did you put up when you started out? [quote]

Well first I do know who CT is, he’s one crazy mofo. Cluster reps, increasing amount to muscle fibers stimulated by using balistic exersizes, I bodybuilder guy obviously, used to be olympic lifter ect… yea i know who he is. The bald guy with the funney beard thing on his chin.

Ok bassically I started a transformation at the begiuing of the summer last year.

Starting stats: 226 pounds, at 5 11 and 15 years old, yea fat fucker.

last New years: 154 pounds, 5 11, 15yo

One month a go: 182 5 11 just as lean as i was at 154, about 15% BF 16yo

now: 174 after a little cut at about 12% (just guessing the BF starting point was probablly higher)

so since New years ive gain 20 pounds and lost some fat. and strength has gone up hugely.

I also said I was strong in my lifts, Obviously compaired to u guys im weak as hell, but I ment in relative to what I used to do, say DB press at chrismas i could do a 4 reps on 25kg db now i can do 25 reps. quite a big increase bench has gone up, about 20 kg from 80 to 100, in the same time. yea im not that strong but im getting better and i am progressing on my program. I saw some picks of my self that i took a while ago and i look alot bigger now, which is good.

[quote]thephantom wrote:
I’m pretty sure that he was listing reps x sets, not the other way around. And for the OP, focus on the basics right now to get things bigger. Bench Press, Military Press, Incline Press, Pull-ups, Rows, Skullcrushers, Curls, and Reverse Curls. [/quote]

Yea that what I was thinking aswell atually but I only have access to a barbell with enough weight on 2 day may be able to push 3. but my other gym isnt that well equipt so Im more limited to bodyweight, cable and machine exersizes the rest of the week.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
DOHCrazy2 wrote:
Pictures of over developed chest?

The most important post in the thread…will likely be ignored.

What are the real chances of this guy actually having a huge disproportionate chest that would require him to NOT simply get bigger all over?[/quote]

TOTALLY AGREE!