How Should I Bring Up Lagging Body Parts

I think my chest is disportionately big from the rest of me. I feel my delts and arms especially forearms arn’t big enough for my chest. It sorta reminds me of Arnolds, the rest of him is impressive but his chest takes up like all of his torso. Obviously im no where near the size or conditioning of Arnie but, hopefully u get what I mean.

How should I bring up my delts, and arms, I would love bigger delts.

thanks

More info required… Routine for one.

Exercise them.

I’d like to know the same thing. If anything I’d like to bring up the arms. Incline benching helped with the shoulders.

Direct Training, it’s what I’ve started and I’m seeing the results, also more volume on some basic lifts should help.

There are tons of ways.

Increase volume.
Split the muscle over two days (Upper/lower chest for example)
Add a day
Increase intensity with specific intensity techniques
Pre/post-exhaust
Train it twice as much as the other groups (cutting back on the others too)
Use more compound exercises*

They are just off the top of my head before a nap, but there have to be tons more!

I think this needs a little detail - very commonly in bodybuilding routines you will see something like 1 heavy compound exercise followed by 2-3 isolation. Delts is often like this - a good way to bring up an area i find is to do 2-3 heavy compound moves, then just 1-2 isolation moves.

There need not be more volume - but of course that would help too… and it is not merely a matter of changing the routine… but adding more of those heavy multi-joint moves works wonders.

Pictures of over developed chest?

At the moment im doing

Chest tri’s

Weighted dips 5x5
Bench press machine 5x5
incline DB press 10x4
cable flys 10x4
pressups asapx4

JM press 10x4
Push downs 10x4

shoulders

BB press 5x5
One arm db press 5x5 / arnold press 8x4
front raise 10x4
side raises 10x4
reverse flys 10x4
Delt Triad 12x3

Back bieceps

Wide grip pull up 50 reps
chest surpored row 5x5
Chin up 10x4
Cable row 10x4
Straight arm pull down 10x4

Hammer curls 8x4
seated DB curls 8x4

These’s my upper body routine. Thanks for the replies

O yea and I found out that I can lift more with strickter form doing weighted dips then flat bench press, i think thats a little weird, is it?

To me that selection of delt exercises makes me think you can’t be performing them with much intensity; arnold press followed by front raises then side raises then delt triad seems insane. If I were you I’d try doing just the delt triads without the individual raises or vice versa but going as heavy as you can staying within a hypertrophy rep range. When I do delt triads, my arms are shaking like anything by the time I get to the presses. If they’re not then the weight isn’t right.

[quote]DOHCrazy2 wrote:
Pictures of over developed chest?[/quote]

The most important post in the thread…will likely be ignored.

What are the real chances of this guy actually having a huge disproportionate chest that would require him to NOT simply get bigger all over?

[quote]Professor X wrote:
DOHCrazy2 wrote:

What are the real chances of this guy actually having a huge disproportionate chest that would require him to NOT simply get bigger all over?[/quote]

I dunno. 0%? Less?

Triad delts are horrible I want to stop half way through the front raises and my shoulders feel dead when it comes to the press. I train so that i uses a weight heavy enough that i cant complete the last sets on all exersizes I do.

And my chest is not hugely dispaportionally big from the rest of my but enough that I some one has told me that its bigger then the rest of me when I can out the gym. So its not just me that thinks that although i have thought it for a while. I probablly trained it to hard when I started training and thats why and it just carried through. Im sure I just simply need to get bigger over all, but thats why im here bassically, not any weird shit that i thinks going on just that I want to bring up my delts, and arms (and traps but I have accesss to enough weight to deadlift now so that should help them.)

[quote]doubleh wrote:
Professor X wrote:
DOHCrazy2 wrote:

What are the real chances of this guy actually having a huge disproportionate chest that would require him to NOT simply get bigger all over?

I dunno. 0%? Less?[/quote]

The one on the left is also 6ft, 180lbs, and has an over developed chest.

OP, is that you? You GO, girl!

I have been training high volume for about a year now, so I belive that i can train that much volume, because my body is used to it, possible gentics ( but thats what everyone says so prabablly not), When I train legs i litterally have to crawl out the gym, so i think intensity is high. Could allways be more though i guess.

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
doubleh wrote:
Professor X wrote:
DOHCrazy2 wrote:

I dunno. 0%? Less

[/quote]

Haha very funny must taken you ages to think up that one, the thing is that simply taking the piss is funney, but usless, advice would attually make a difference to me, so if you have to take the piss then fair enough but atleast add soming helpfull. Thanks

[quote]11kamita wrote:
SteelyD wrote:
doubleh wrote:
Professor X wrote:
DOHCrazy2 wrote:

I dunno. 0%? Less

Haha very funny must taken you ages to think up that one, the thing is that simply taking the piss is funney, but usless, advice would attually make a difference to me, so if you have to take the piss then fair enough but atleast add soming helpfull. Thanks[/quote]

As already pointed out, you are going to need to provide a pic or this thread will go nowhere.

Well to be honest I would rather not put a topless picture of my self on the internet, as I am only 16, but if u guys think i have to then i will reconsider.

[quote]11kamita wrote:
Well to be honest I would rather not put a topless picture of my self on the internet, as I am only 16, but if u guys think i have to then i will reconsider. [/quote]

It is not possible for any body part to be overdeveloped at 16. The rest are underdeveloped. Don’t get caught in the trap of worrying to much about balance at this point.

What has possibly happened is that the rate of newbie gains on your chest is a bit higher than others. Those quick gains will slow over time and the rest will catch up. Just keep lifting and eating smart. You don’t need to bother with the pic.

Ah thanks m8, yea that sound good to me, should I carry on with what im doing or switch it up to say a push, pull, legs, arms and abs, split 4 times a week, or just stay as I am.

Im strong in the lifts that I do but i feel, when i play rugby that i dont quite have as much strength as i should compared to other people (I know skill and possitioning will help) but i am thinking that mabey i dont have as much whole body, strength cordination, as i should and rather have strength in the certain lifts i do, would introducing power cleans, deads ect help me with that, as well as building a strong and big upper back.