T Nation

How Often Should I Workout a Week?!

IVE BEEN WEIGHTRAINIG FOR 6MONTHS AND I need to pack on some muscle mass so i need to know what kind of DUMBELL excercises should i do to develop biceps and shouldes and how many times a week should i do them

im 5’8
160 lbs
if that matters…

Sorry the capslock is very distracting I GET EXCITED WHEN PEOPLE SEEM LIKE THEY’RE YELLING AND ON FIRE I THINK YOU NEED TO EAT A LOT AND LIFT AS OFTEN AS YOU CAN AND DO SOME SHIT BESIDES CURLS AND BENCHING SO YOU DON’T LOOK RIDICULOUS ON TOOTHPICK LEGS. SHOULDERS AND BICEPS ARE CUTE BUT THE TRICEP IS LARGER THAN THE BICEP, SO YOU MAY WANT TO AT LEAST FOCUS ON THE RIGHT MIRROR MUSCLES TO START.

[quote]CapnYousef wrote:
Sorry the capslock is very distracting I GET EXCITED WHEN PEOPLE SEEM LIKE THEY’RE YELLING AND ON FIRE I THINK YOU NEED TO EAT A LOT AND LIFT AS OFTEN AS YOU CAN AND DO SOME SHIT BESIDES CURLS AND BENCHING SO YOU DON’T LOOK RIDICULOUS ON TOOTHPICK LEGS. SHOULDERS AND BICEPS ARE CUTE BUT THE TRICEP IS LARGER THAN THE BICEP, SO YOU MAY WANT TO AT LEAST FOCUS ON THE RIGHT MIRROR MUSCLES TO START.[/quote]
thx