T Nation

How Often Do You Visit T-Nation?

I get angry when theres no new posts. I check about every 20-30 minutes when I’m home.

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:

What are you complaining about? You keep walking around in a loin cloth. For pete’s sake, have some decency. Not everyone is interested in seeing your manly shortcomings and dingleberry-ridden ass-crack-hair.

And for the record, that sock is not mine - it’s RRJC’s catch-rag and I’m not going to touch it.

DB[/quote]

I don’t know which is more disturbing - the fact that you can identify rrjc’s catch-rag, or the fact that you noticed my manly short comings.

And for your information - a dingleberry riddled ass crack is a sign that I am too massive to reach around and wipe my ass.

Just pick up your fucking socks. It’s not like I’m asking you to wash my ass crack for me - which we both know you have secretly wanted to do for some time now.

I am usually on from like 10-11am, then I check back for 5 minutes at the end of the day to respond to any posts.

All-in-all its probably 50% of my web time.

TOO MUCH!! especially during class when im at college, or when im supposed to be doing work for school…all i do is surf around T-Nation and procrastinate for a solid hour…i love it

[quote]SWR wrote:
I check in about once every six month or so and maybe make one post, and that’s about it…

[/quote]

Ah, SWR, you are still in denial! It’s ok…WE understand.

Hmm…I’d call myself a devout Testosteruslim. That is, 5 times a day I kneel on my “prayer rug,” composed of sewn-together panties of ex-girlfriends and point my computer towards Colorado Springs to type out snarky jokes and tell 140-lb. kids to eat 12 times a day.

Depends on my schedule, but daily for sure. On Fridays I compulsively check numerous times per hour until the new Atomic Dog article is posted. My week is not complete without it.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
dollarbill44 wrote:

What are you complaining about? You keep walking around in a loin cloth. For pete’s sake, have some decency. Not everyone is interested in seeing your manly shortcomings and dingleberry-ridden ass-crack-hair.

And for the record, that sock is not mine - it’s RRJC’s catch-rag and I’m not going to touch it.

DB

I don’t know which is more disturbing - the fact that you can identify rrjc’s catch-rag, or the fact that you noticed my manly short comings.

And for your information - a dingleberry riddled ass crack is a sign that I am too massive to reach around and wipe my ass.

Just pick up your fucking socks. It’s not like I’m asking you to wash my ass crack for me - which we both know you have secretly wanted to do for some time now.

[/quote]

Not my socks.

DB