How Often Do You Cheat?

Bulk: Once a day.

Cut: Twice a week.

So does this count as a cheat meal?!?!?!?

I get this once a week, and I order pizza once a week.

Chicken is sitting on top of rice and potatoes.

[quote]therajraj wrote:

Chicken is sitting on top of rice and potatoes.[/quote]

For me that wouldnt be. Thats what i base most of my meals off of. Potatoes rice oatmeal as carbs and chicken or another lean meat. So for me no. And my portions are also bigger

[quote]therajraj wrote:

Chicken is sitting on top of rice and potatoes.[/quote]

Yeah probably…although its a “clean” cheat meal compared the pizza haha.

With takeout, you just never know how they prepare it–and chances are they use way more oil in their cooking than you would use at home.

That’s half a cheat meal to me. Those potatoes are probably deep fried (even if they say they aren’t…) not in olive oil, and the rice is probably given copious amounts of salt and butter. Where’s the hummus by the way? And someone already mentioned the oil, right? Put those chicken bits on a napkin and watch in amazement as it becomes transparent.

(When I order that, it’s chicken/tabouleh ONLY, no rice, no hummus, no garlic mayo, no garlic potatoes and no pita on the side).

To me…I just don’t get cheating on a bulk. I feel if I went on a legit “bulk”…I’d probably be in control of my food choices even more so. Not to mention with the amount of food/carbs that I’d get…I don’t think I’d feel hungry or have cravings. I certainly wouldn’t have any physiological need to cheat/refeed…so, I think it would be something really infrequent under those circumstances. Like…if friends or family wanted to go to a restaurant for an ocassion…then, I’d just eat w.e. the fuck I want really.

When I’m dieting down…I fucking NEED to eat large quantities of SHIT about once a week. Physiologically…it benefits me…and psychologically it gives me the motivation to diet extra hard and be real strict the other 6 days of the week. I know that light at the end of the tunnel on Sunday equals large quantities of sushi, cake, ice cream and w.e. the fuck else I want. That makes sense to me…

I just never had the desire for cheating when I’m in a caloric surplus…even a real clean one.