How Not to Bulk

Love the Elmo doll on the cutain rod.

What a waste of money. In the thread he also lists his supplements that he took… which probably add up to over 100 bucks a month.

How can he go through life and not see himself as a total failure?

He wasted a year (one of the few years in his life where muscle grow is easier) and ends up looking fat, bloated, with zits.

For god sakes, his waist is wider than his shoulders.

i think i remember reading later on in that thread that the ‘continental chicken’ had like six grams protein or something like that, so his macro breakdown was completely inadequate as well.

What is weetbix? And if his job won’t let him eat then how can he have 9 meals?! It’s ridiculous how people can be so inconsistent with what they’re saying.

[quote]DCubed wrote:
What is weetbix? And if his job won’t let him eat then how can he have 9 meals?! It’s ridiculous how people can be so inconsistent with what they’re saying.[/quote]

Weetabix can be bought here in the UK. Its a breakfast cereal made from wheat. Normal serving would be one or, at most, two so seven is taking the piss.

I wonder if he wishes now that his work never let him eat ;o)

Protein 4.3g 11.5g
Carbohydrate 25.7g 68.4g
(of which sugars) 1.7g 4.4g
Fat 0.8g 2g

Tastey with sugar. Use hot milk but make sure you dont leave it too long otherwise it turns to cement.

[quote]Intersweat wrote:
DCubed wrote:
What is weetbix? And if his job won’t let him eat then how can he have 9 meals?! It’s ridiculous how people can be so inconsistent with what they’re saying.

Weetabix can be bought here in the UK. Its a breakfast cereal made from wheat. Normal serving would be one or, at most, two so seven is taking the piss.

[/quote]

Weet-Bix and Weetabix are not actually the same thing. Weet-Bix was originally created and sold in Australia in the early 20th century and weetabix was an English copy made by a completely separate company that started around the 1930’s or 1940’s. As far as I know weetabix are not sold in Australia, and weet-bix are not sold in Britain hence the confusion about the products.

It’s much like the situation that exists with Vegemite and Marmite. Marmite is an English copy of Vegemite but it’s Australia&NewZealand distribution rights were bought by another company (the same company that makes Wheet-Bix). The New Zealand version though uses different ingredients and has a different taste thus there are actually two different versions of Marmite being sold around the world.

NZ Marmite rocks.

[quote]Intersweat wrote:
DCubed wrote:

[/quote]

One or two? I eat five at least.

Did you hear about that Usain Bolt guy?

I bet he wished he came to T-Nation, plenty of articles here that outline a good bulk diet - I bet he wasn’t lifting enough weight or not right…

[quote]Schwarzfahrer wrote:
A teenager who’s planning and writing down his meals (absurd enough) and ends up being fatter, unhealthier & uglier?

This is a prime example how the internet can actually confuse newbies through providing too much info and having mindless post drones and asskissers present.

Even a simple callesthenics (like alternating push ups and pull ups every day) approach should have been way more effective, without the extra food.

[/quote]

I ditto That! There is so much bullshit out there about how to get massive or how to eat ‘right’. I feel sorry for this kid if this thread is genuine. I work at a newsagency and have access to any new bodybuilding magazine I want to read, and i haven’t read one for over a year. One week they will preach one thing and he next week they will write something completely different which discredits what they said the previous week!! And dont get me started on their ‘evidence based’ articles on training and supplimentation. If only people knew more about this site, at least there is SOME good info.

This never gets old.

Lmfao