How Narcissistic are You?

Whatever… it’s not my fault that I’m fucking awesome.

Total 19

Narcissistic Trait Strength of Trait
Authority: 7.00
Self-Sufficiency: 5.00
Superiority: 1.00
Exhibitionism: 0.00
Exploitativeness: 4.00
Vanity: 0.00
Entitlement: 2.00

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
debraD wrote:

Live does have a point though. Not that there’s anything wrong with that :wink:

with me having a point or the examples used in my point?[/quote] Neither actually :smiley: But I meant your examples.

[quote]ahzaz wrote:
I got a 36. LOL[/quote]

Your Total: 37

Between 12 and 15 is average.
Celebrities often score closer to 18.
Narcissists score over 20.
Because you scored 18 or higher, you may want to check out the symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder.

Authority: 8.00
Self-Sufficiency: 5.00
Superiority: 5.00
Exhibitionism: 6.00
Exploitativeness: 5.00
Vanity: 3.00
Entitlement: 5.00

1. Highest was self sufficiency and vanity. Go figure…

[quote]debraD wrote:
Westclock wrote:
ahzaz wrote:
I got a 36. LOL

lol how did you beat me for king of narcissism ??

I haven’t seen either of your pictures. I call shenanigans.

Live does have a point though. Not that there’s anything wrong with that :wink:

[/quote]

I might post some ass/body shots. In the TILF thread here eventually.

But no face shots, I fear the police, my family (mother) and my girlfriend’s collective wrath.

My mother still believes I dont drink, except for a few beers on special occasions, and thats the way it must be.

Alot of people I know frequent bodybuilding sites, it isnt a stretch to say they might recognize me.

[quote]Westclock wrote:
ahzaz wrote:
I got a 36. LOL

lol how did you beat me for king of narcissism ??

[/quote]

i guess he really likes looking at himself…

i call bullshit

Your Total: 31

Authority: 7.00
Self-Sufficiency: 6.00
Superiority: 4.00
Exhibitionism: 2.00
Exploitativeness: 4.00
Vanity: 3.00
Entitlement: 5.00

Total 28
Authority: 8.00

23 :slight_smile:

4 …you are all posers!

Scored 14

Authority: 5.00
Self-Sufficiency: 1.00
Superiority: 2.00
Exhibitionism: 3.00
Exploitativeness: 0.00
Vanity: 1.00
Entitlement: 2.00

Score 18

Authority: 6.00
Self-Sufficiency: 2.00
Superiority: 3.00
Exhibitionism: 2.00
Exploitativeness: 3.00
Vanity: 2.00
Entitlement: 0.00

Just because I can manipulate people, doesn’t mean I do.

You high entitlement scorers…what do you think about that?

I got 15.

But I tend to take these tests to get a normal score. Sometimes they never reflect what I am feeling. I just put the practical answer cause neither applies in some of the questions.

I believe in taking care of myself, in a balanced diet, in a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I’ll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now.

After I remove the icepack, I use a deep pore-cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water-activated gel cleanser, then a honey-almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb mint facial masque which I leave on for ten minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine.

I always use an after-shave lotion with little or no alcohol because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm, followed by a final moisturizing “protective” lotion…

huh … weird we all frequently post in forums at a site who’s philosophy is “unapologetic muscle building elitists” and we all scored high on the a narcissist test. Who saw THAT coming?

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
I believe in taking care of myself, in a balanced diet, in a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I’ll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now.

After I remove the icepack, I use a deep pore-cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water-activated gel cleanser, then a honey-almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb mint facial masque which I leave on for ten minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine.

I always use an after-shave lotion with little or no alcohol because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm, followed by a final moisturizing “protective” lotion…[/quote]

I don’t think that you exercise makes you narcissistic. But all that shit makes you borderline homo/metro! NTTIAWWT

[quote]dirtbag wrote:
PimpBot5000 wrote:

I always use an after-shave lotion with little or no alcohol because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm, followed by a final moisturizing “protective” lotion…

I don’t think that you exercise makes you narcissistic. But all that shit makes you borderline homo/metro! NTTIAWWT[/quote]

American Psycho fail.

Beneath true narcissism lie fear and loathing.

And that ain’t nothin to brag about, unless you’re writing a novel. Then it’s necessary.