How Much Ya Bench?

[quote]ironjoe wrote:
Ya well im so fuckin’ swole i have to drive to McDonalds, becuase if i walk i’ll lose precious mass, plus i get winded. so you can imagine how much i bench.[/quote]

Ya well I’m so fuckin jacked that I have to pay illegal immigrants to go to mcdonalds for me, then come back and feed it to me, because I don’t wanna spend precious calories getting up off the bench after my sets, so I just sleep on it.
Enriquo, end dictation.
Dammit Enriquo, you weren’t supposed to type that part.
You’ll have to excuse me, I also have my immigrants type for me since I can’t reach the computer from my bench, but they aren’t too bright.
Ok stop typing Enriquo. thats it, your fired.

[quote]evansmi wrote:

1051 lbs… did I win?[/quote]

1. are you serious?
  2. your problem is your getting the wrong type of immigrant
    enrico?, those mexicans are unreliable typers,
    id go with the chinese, they’re very hard workers

I drive one of those motored carts from the bench to the squat rack to my car.

dude, get a segway

[quote]i know mine wont win, but to kick it off
im max’in 335 lbs[/quote]

At what bodyweight?

350 with my cowboy boots on.

[quote]Footballer90 wrote:
evansmi wrote:

1051 lbs… did I win?

1. are you serious?[/quote]
    Yes, why is that good or something?[quote]
  2. your problem is your getting the wrong type of immigrant
    enrico?, those mexicans are unreliable typers,
    id go with the chinese, they’re very hard workers[/quote]
    Yeah but the cost of shipping is ridiculous.

[quote]drummerofgod89 wrote:
inthego wrote:
drummerofgod89 wrote:
Freaky Styley wrote:
A Prius.

I can use a Prius in each hand as dumbbells and bench them.

before or after the tank is filled?
Yea I thought so…

Haha, you should know that a Prius tank is never empty, for it has too good of gas mileage, so yes it is filled. Each Prius even has a body kit, 20" wheels with spinners, tinted windows, neons underneath, an oriental blue paint job with silver stripes, AND a spoiler. Yeah, these aren’t your normal stock cars.[/quote]

Ok then, I am impressed.

[quote]Mutu wrote:
350 with my cowboy boots on.[/quote]

LMMAAAOOOOO…

typed after i realized what you are referring to
dont forget to weigh yourself after

why is everyone avoiding the question? i wonder if half yall even bench.

ive gotten to 225x5 , never done a 1rm for it.

I’m on Rippetoe’s Starting Strength program and I’ve currently worked up to 200 (or 205 - I need to check my log)for 5 reps. I’d be happy with repping 225x5 as I really don’t care much for benching, but we’ll see where it goes.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:

ive gotten to 225x5 , never done a 1rm for it.[/quote]

This is what I was thinking. The premise of this thread isn’t as ridiculous as most of you are making it out to be.

i wrecked a ligament in my wrist falling backwards on a clean and elbowing myself into the ground.

its around the snuff box but i cant even do a fucking pushup, im stuck to narrow grips and ONLY on good days.

its SO frustrating, because i got injured in december.

so narrow grip can’t lock out

175x3

i can go heavier but thats all the wrist will take.

so its just flyes flyes flyes anyone suffer something similar?

[quote]mr popular wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:

ive gotten to 225x5 , never done a 1rm for it.

This is what I was thinking. The premise of this thread isn’t as ridiculous as most of you are making it out to be.

[/quote]

yeah, but its much more fun this way.

besides, this thread pops up every couple weeks anyway. I promise to take the next one seriously.

New poster, long time fan.

Been athletic all my life and lifted off and on, just started this year being very serious about it.

I’m around 145lbs and I can decline bench 170lbs six times the last time I did it, that’s after my reguler set which usually consists of 10 reps of 95, 115, and 135.

I never max, mostly because when I’m in the gym no one is there to spot me. (I get off of work at 3:00am Mon. - Thurs. and go directly to the gym)

My goal is 200lbs on flat bench.

Pfft, benching. I get a steel girder and some rhinos. I tie the rhinos to the girder and have them run in the opposite direction. then when the girder presses against my chest, i push.

PETA hates me.

[quote]evansmi wrote:
ironjoe wrote:
Ya well im so fuckin’ swole i have to drive to McDonalds, becuase if i walk i’ll lose precious mass, plus i get winded. so you can imagine how much i bench.

Ya well I’m so fuckin jacked that I have to pay illegal immigrants to go to mcdonalds for me, then come back and feed it to me, because I don’t wanna spend precious calories getting up off the bench after my sets, so I just sleep on it.
Enriquo, end dictation.
Dammit Enriquo, you weren’t supposed to type that part.
You’ll have to excuse me, I also have my immigrants type for me since I can’t reach the computer from my bench, but they aren’t too bright.
Ok stop typing Enriquo. thats it, your fired.
[/quote]

Hilarious, funniest post I’ve seen in a while. LMAO!

Schultzie I broke the scaphoid in my wrist over a year ago blocking a db in a football game. Still can’t do a pushup with my palm down, have to go on the knuckles, just don’t have the range of motion, everything else other than cleans is good to go though.

Today’s workout we hit flat barbell bench as the first chest movement. Form was strict back and butt remaining on bench and bar down touching chest back to full ext. First set was 250 x 10 reps then three more sets at 250 for seven reps each set. Last was 225 for seven reps. I can one rep max 310 to 315 depending on the day. One rep max should be higher but I am weak right off the chest and it’s holding my max down.

D