How Much Water a Day Do You Drink?

usually drinking 6 liters of water a day…but still thirsty haha, anyone here drink up to 8 liters daily??

6 liters a bit much for me.

Depends on how the day is and what you do during it. Nowadays with a less streneous job, being in school most the day, and not doing too much, about a gallon, or 3-4 liters a day. When I had a more labor intensive job, lifting 5-6 days a week, and doing more throughout the day, closer to 2.5-3 gallons a day or 7-11 liters a day. Just depends

My life is usually a mess, so sometimes I’ll have only a cup of water and be dehydrated and miserable for like two days.

Other days I’ll manage to properly hydrate and stay peeing all day long.

1 Like

8L what the hellll. Usually get around 3L here +/-

About 2 liters (~ 6 twelve ounce glasses), all of it either with dissolved coffee grounds or alcohol. The specific mix varies depending on the day.

1 Like

I know the threat is relatively old, but still: If you drink six liters a day and are still thirsty that could be an indicator of diabetes, you should check that out.

Around 2-3 liters a day. A lot of which being tea and coffee.

I try to drink an under armour thermos a day which is 64 oz a day and six bottles of water. I start my day with day with 2-3 bottles of water then i start on the thermos threw the day then about four bottles of water at the gym… so 3-6 ltr i suppose depending on the need

About 1/2 to 3/4 gallon, I used to drink more because I thought that’s what you were supposed to do as a bodybuilder, but truthfully a gallon a day is quite a lot, and I grew tired of peeing all the time. I drink water with each meal, during my workout, and when I’m thirsty.

1.25 to 1.5L/day give or take. More during really hot weather.

They used to say drink x amount of water daily and then not long ago the health organization researchers or whatever you call them have changed their tune. They now say drink when thirsty. If you drink till urine is clear that means you are pissing out all the good stuff.

Obviously you don’t want your urine to be brown, but you don’t want perfectly clear either. Balance in everything . I would like to see the science behind how they came to this conclusion. This is simply what I heard don’t take my word for it.

Reminds me of a documentary I saw. There is a guy in New Zealand (around there) I believe . He had a disease where his body will not hold onto water. He drinks water 24/7. All day and has to wake up every two or three hours at night. Man I feel sorry for this guy. The most hydrated man alive: he would literally die if he didn’t drink water for a few hours: imagine that.