T Nation

How Much Time Off?

Hi all,

I've seen mixed opinions and reccommendations for taking time off after a cycle and wanted some of the vets opinions. I was on for a total of 20 weeks. I finish PCT (total of approx 8 weeks (including HCG prior to nolva/aromasin) finishing dec 19th. Would planning a cycle for april/may be too soon? or should i wait a little bit longer. (planning this cycle to be 10 weeks)

Cheers
Jekyll

give it 12 weeks

[quote]Yogi wrote:
give it 12 weeks[/quote]

12 weeks after PCT yeah?

[quote]DoctorJekyll wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:
give it 12 weeks[/quote]

12 weeks after PCT yeah?[/quote]

yeah mate. Although I jumped back on after 8 weeks last time…

Whatcha running next brah?

[quote]kenny-mccormick wrote:
Whatcha running next brah?[/quote]

Ive been tossing up a couple of ideas. Want to run test a little bit higher (went to 600, going to see how i go at 7/800) and undecided of what else im going to have in there. Maybe low tren and keep it 10 weeks or instead ive been thinking deca/eq and extend to 12 weeks.

Ive been tossing up a couple of ideas. Want to run test a little bit higher (went to 600, going to see how i go at 7/800) and undecided of what else im going to have in there. Maybe low tren and keep it 10 weeks or instead ive been thinking deca/eq and extend to 12 weeks.[/quote]

1g test, 50mg dbol, 8 weeks.

Sexy time.

500mg

of everything

[quote]TheTaskmaster wrote:
500mg

of everything[/quote]

500mg of dbol lol

[quote]Yogi wrote:

Ive been tossing up a couple of ideas. Want to run test a little bit higher (went to 600, going to see how i go at 7/800) and undecided of what else im going to have in there. Maybe low tren and keep it 10 weeks or instead ive been thinking deca/eq and extend to 12 weeks.[/quote]

Sexy time.[/quote]

Dont think i’d need to jump from 600 to 1g test ahah. If i can find cheap orals (for australian standards) I might throw in dbol but i naturally have a round face so i would look like a big fucking moon with high test and dbol. Have any of you guys tried something like this?

800 EQ, 300 Test, Kickstart with Epistane, finish off with M-sten.

That might be quite nice if i cant get orals (Id be looking at like $500 for a decent run of most things)

Just so many choices…

[quote]Yogi wrote:

Sexy time.[/quote]

Dont think i’d need to jump from 600 to 1g test ahah. If i can find cheap orals (for australian standards) I might throw in dbol but i naturally have a round face so i would look like a big fucking moon with high test and dbol. Have any of you guys tried something like this?

800 EQ, 300 Test, Kickstart with Epistane, finish off with M-sten.

That might be quite nice if i cant get orals (Id be looking at like $500 for a decent run of most things)[/quote]

You’d definitely gain more off the test/dbol cycle. It’s my go-to cycle, and every time I try something different I always wish I’d just done that instead.

Your cycle with the EQ will make you look really good, but it won’t add mass the way the one I suggested would. I do like the epistane/m sten combo you’ve got going on, though. I’m running m sten just now and it’s one of my favourite steroids.

Might go for the test/dbol then (Maybe not 1g though, will see though) and run the EQ cycle later in the year.