T Nation

How Much Time Does Sustanon Take to Work?

im using sustanon 500mg per week im 2 weeks in and tommorow 3 week is starting but still cant feel the difference in sexualy increase and perfomance and wieght gain , but i have strong tingling in my left side lat from last 2 days whats the reason of this and how much time its take to work to peak level ???
im using sustanon (generic medicine )

Sus is a blend of esters so you may feel it a little earlier than long ester alone which is typically about 4 weeks to see noticeable changes in composition.

1 Like

I guess everyone is different. As said above the sust has three different esters, the propionate is a faster acting ester so I would think you would be feeling some effects in the third week. It can be subtle at first. And if you are for some reason taking an anti-estrogen you might not get the water gain/bulk right away. You won’t gain muscle mass in 3-4 weeks. That will be over the course of your cycle so long as you eat right.

1 Like

6 weeks, before you probably feel like you know your on gear for sure.
For me it took a couple of cycles to really feel it with sustanon. It doesn’t give me massive surges in strength, like some other steroids do, but it does give me plenty of muscle, and increased workload capacity.
Everyone reacts a little differently, so you just have to wait and see, how it effects you.

1 Like

is taking sustanon 750mg (250x3) all at once or inject 3times per week is good ? is both ways give same result ? im planning to blast on sustanon 750 mg per week … i also post this question in bodybuilding section.

Sustanon is a blend of long and short esters. You need to pin it based on the short ester. EOD is likely best but MWF should be a minimum.

1 Like