T Nation

How much Testosterone in Blood After 3 Weeks?

3 Weeks ago my Doctor gave me a shot of Testosterone Enanthate 250mg because i have low t.
Today my urologist wanted to test if i have low t and he made a blood test.
Will the t injection 3 weeks ago fake my blood test?
Will there be more or less testosterone in the blood?
(Sorry for my bad english, i am german)

It depends - how much Testosterone did he give you?

Basically, Test E is rumored to have a ten day half life. That means that ten days after the shot, you would have 50% of the test left in your system, 25% after twenty days, and so on.

However, you don’t know what your Test levels were before the shot, or whether that shot alone has shut you down, so determining what your levels are would be a guess at best.

Hey,
thank you for your answer!
He gave me a 250mg shot
My T Levels before were 220 ng/dl

Half life of T enanthate single injection is 7 days. T will have dropped a lot, HPTA has been repressed and lingering E2 helps keep it repressed. Your T could be lower than 220 after 3 weeks.

Low T is the symptom. What is the cause?

Labs:
TT
FT
E2
LH/FSH - should always be done before any TRT!
prolactin if <35
PSA if >40
CBC
hematocrit
TSH
Vit-D25
AM cortisol - at 8AM please

Please read these links found here: About the T Replacement Category

• advice for new guys - need more info about you
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc

Suggested TRT protocol:
self self inject 50mg T enanthate twice a week
0.5mg anastrozole at time of injections
250iu hCG SC EOD to preserve the testes

Why does one doctor not accept the lab results of another?

-age - 23
-height - 180cm
-weight - 88kg
-describe body and facial hair - lot hair on legs (since i am 13) almost no hair on upper body, no hair on back, not a lot of hair on arms, and almost no facial hair
-describe where you carry fat and how changed - till i was 17, i had no fat at all. i was very skinny guy. Since i am 18 i build a lot of belly fat. (like i am pregnant) also my face is puffy now. my arms and legs are skinny, my belly is fat and my face is puffy. It looks verry weird.
-Rx and OTC drugs, any hair loss drugs or prostate drugs ever - no
-describe diet [some create substantial damage with starvation diets] - very healthy. lot of greens, lean meat, good fish, no junk food
-describe training - 3-4 times weight training but with no results (i cant build muscles very very slow)
-testes ache, ever, with a fever? - no
-how have morning wood and nocturnal erections changed - no morning wood and errections are not strong.

I am 23 years old. I do not take medications. 6 year ago i took only several antidepressants. i think i have since then the problems. i think the antidepressants ruined something in my brain.

No, i dont get cold easily.
My outer eyebrows are normal.
I dont use iodized salt. Only sometimes (when i am not at home) I use an iodine supplement every day
No, my hair is very thick.
I meassured my temperature because of the thyroid and it is always in the normal range (like u describe)

I will get the labs. But here in Germany i have to wait 2-3 Months to do that, thats why i cant give you the labs now.

He tested my blood again beacuse the other bloodwork from another urologist was long ago. He wanted to have a new test

Are u sure that my T could be lower than 220 after 3 weeks?
Because last 2-3 days i have more sex drive. I dont know why…
How can u explain that?

Sex drive/libido is dependent on more than just T levels.

I really hope i would not be higher than 220mg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cushing's_syndrome

Thick body, thin arms and legs.

Labs: AM cortisol - at 8AM please

“a lot of belly fat. (like i am pregnant) also my face is puffy now. my
arms and legs are skinny, my belly is fat and my face is puffy. It looks
verry weird.” doctor should have noted this!

No, its not that bad. I look far better than the people on the photos. I dont think i have an issue with too much cortisol, maybe with too little cortisol (adrenal fatigue) but not with too much. I look like this since 5-6 years.