How Much Test Can You Fit Into One ML?

I know this question sounds stupid as fuck. But my source says they have sus at 450 a ml. Is this even possible? I remember seeing a Rich Piana video a long time ago saying that it was virtually and physically impossible to fit more than 350mg of testosterone in a single ml of oil. He is a pretty big dude but that doesn’t mean he is right either.

I could just ask my source but of course they wont admit to lying about the mg per ml dosage.

Me: Hey is there really that much test in each ml? Isn’t that impossible?

Source: These are the products we have, they are prepared exactly as it is described on the product list.

Can anyone clear this up for me? Here is a link to the video I was talking about if it helps. I created this account to ask this question because a google search doesn’t yield many results. Sorry if the link to youtube is against the rules. I will post a link as soon as I find it.

As I understand it (and I could be wrong) you can bump the amount of mg per ml up by blending esters, which is why higher concentration test is always a mix (usually E, C & D where I come from) as opposed to being a single ester.

That said, I think it’s probably fair to say that most UGL stuff’ll be underdosed anyway.

I did get offered some 500mg/ml test the other day! Going to pick up a few vials of that along with some 500mg/ml EQ later this year. Should be fun times.

My guy told me anything over 250 just doesn’t work well. I guess that doesn’t mean it’s impossible and he is by no means a chemist

Test 450 is possible. It depends on the integrity of your lab of, course.

HOWEVER, you better make sure the majority of it consists of longer esters or you will be crying for days after you pin it.

Higher concentrations doable while not crossing into mule kick territory… Prop 150ish. Enan and cyp 350ish. Decanoate 5-600ish. Blends 4-500 with minimal short esters.