How Much Test and Tren?

5’8
212 lbs
not sure about my bf. Not fat…just puffy from bulking lol.

So I want to do a slow, cautious cut. Do not have a deadline, not trying to “get a sick beach body” lol. Just trying to have a leaner base to build off for my next bulk.

I have some tren e and test e. Also have some winny I will throw in at some point. Have HCG and clomid as well as adex.

My question is how much of each compound would be ideal? I have read many claims about running low test high tren having less exaggerated sides. Anyone have any experience with this?

If I were to go that route, would say…500mg tren e/week and 350mg test e/week be suitable?

Thanks.

If it were me and your going to be running long, I would run tren if its your first time with it at 500mg e/week with test at 250mg e/week.

Have caber around and dbol to help at night.

And yes I have run it both ways high and low. For a longer cycle definitely go with high tren/low test

[quote]tattoo’d’popeye wrote:
If it were me and your going to be running long, I would run tren if its your first time with it at 500mg e/week with test at 250mg e/week.

And yes I have run it both ways high and low. For a longer cycle definitely go with high tren/low test[/quote]

X2

popeye, what do you mean when you say have dbol to help at night?

Rds

I normally take my days worth of dbol pre workout as Im looking for strength not size, but I will take 10mg after dinner when on tren and I do seem to sleep better, sweat less and most of all no headache. Most people say dbol gives then a headache but for me test and tren (even test alone gives me a small constant headache) gives me an annoying headache. The feel good feeling of dbol makes me enjoy my evenings an bedtime much better. Low test/high tren combats 80% of the sides the dbol just helps on top of that, if that makes sense.

(While were on the topic though dbol or drol mixed with test/tren cycles= pure awesomeness!)

I am not claiming this concept taking a little dbol for sides at night as my own, I believe I read it on here. I have been searching for about an hour looking for the post but no luck. If anyone remembers the discussion please by all means chime in. I think it was just a random thread where one of the vets like BBB or P22 just come in a take a big knowledge dump on everybody. Except they used big words and science to explain why it worked, lol. All I can say is I tried it and it worked for me. I will continue to look for the thread so I dont look like a " regurgitator"!

And yes I have run it both ways high and low. For a longer cycle definitely go with high tren/low test[/quote]

So no libido issues with those doses?

Were you using it while trying to lose some bf at those doses? If so did you notice more fat loss from the tren than cutting without it?

How much dbol do you typically user to counter the tren sides? Do you take it all at once, after dinner or spread it out between dinner and sleepy time?

Thanks.

10mg should do the trick