How Much T Cyp Needed for Significant Gains?

You can take HCG if your balls shrink and you find that to be a problem. But only time will tell.

Effects on sex life just like effects on anything - individual and no one should be expecting anything because no one can tell but you.
Its very random just like everything else.
I have never had any effects on sex life on no matter what gear, no matter how much.

1 Like

Holy shit…

without pictures, those same parameters could also mean just plain “shit” :smiley:

4 Likes

Even at TRT doses I would get a dull ache in my balls in the evening while watching TV is whenI noticed it the most. HCG would make the pain go away. I don’t take it all the time just when the ache starts. HCG will also raise your E2 level so keep that in mind since you said you are not planing to control your E2. As for libido that will depend on how much E2 you can stand also remember with a high E2 you will be holding a lot of extra water.

1 Like

im referring to hankthetank… he’s mentioned that before and thats why he takes such high levels. im saying you dont need that much at all … i dont care if someones 6’4 280lbs

If you want to look like a pro bodybuilder, then you need to take doses they are taking. Which is a minimum of 1.5-2g/week of total steroids while on a blast, they cruise from anywhere between 250mg/week and 500mg/week year round.

You can obviously get results with less, but results are fairly linear. More steroids = better results. Genetics play a roll as well. Different steroids work better for certain people. So honestly there is just a ton of troubleshooting involved and no cut and dry answer.

1 Like

I agree with this. I think after that 1.5 grams a week, the results diminish for most to the point were it’s not worth it. The pros are a different breed though. Dallas had a total t of 55000 ng/dl from his autopsy. That is like injecting multiple grams a day. I would need about 10 grams a week to achieve that. Fighting gyno would be a full time job.

I can’t imagine the issues they have to deal with they never talk about. Just look at the pharma men on T Nation. None of us are even close to those levels yet we all have our own issues to deal with. If I am not donating blood do to HCT % and crashing my ferritin in the process my E2 is thru the roof and my water weight has wiped out my abs.

1 Like

Have you found a way to combat this?

anastrozole If I control my E2 I do not bloat.
For me with an SHGB of 15 my E2 sweet spot is 24 pg/mL range 8.0-35