How Much Should My Bench Be?

[quote]bigmike8832 wrote:

I don’t know what my wife and I did to get such damn big kids, but we have them. I am 6’3", my wife is 5’10". Our first child, a daughter, hit six foot.

My oldest son is 6’11", 250, (Played basketball at Cornell University), my next son is 6’8",(just graduated high school), my 16 year old is 6’4", (He’s a jr. this year, weighs 255 and is being recruited for football) and our youngest is 6’6". (He’s ahead of his older brother on the growth scale.)

He is playing AAU basketball and is starting to get some recognition in his own right. We have a weight room at home, and I try to teach them to work hard and smart, and to be consistent. They eat every thing they see.
Mike[/quote]

Wow. thats some pretty good genes.

So about this daughter…
(easy I’m just kiddin)

Thanks Tveddy. My daughter just got engaged. I guess we’ll have a wedding next summer. I hate weddings.

My boys do have some good genetics. I hope they work up to their potential. That really is the important thing.

Remember that B G Man. Work hard, smart, and consistently, and you’ll grow into that body. Sorry I hijacked your thread. That wasn’t my intention. I just wanted you to know that I understand things from your perspective. I would like to see what you’re doing in about six monthes. Keep us posted.