How Much Should I Weigh?

OMG I need to lose 14 pounds cause the internet thinks I’m fat!

DYEL?

CS

[quote]CSEagles1694 wrote:
DYEL?

CS[/quote]

25 lbs overweight. Fuck.

Are you sure this is the right site for you? This is primarily a bodybuilding site. When I hear weights of 141-157lbs, I just shake my head. That’s downright skinny as hell. Depends, do you want to look like brad pitt in fight club or the rock or arnold. If you say brad pitt, you most certainly do not belong on this site.

RV you are fat, stop giving advice. I would rather be 147lbs then obese like you.

Frank Yang looked like Brad Pitt.

[quote]Achilles of war wrote:
RV you are fat, stop giving advice. I would rather be 147lbs [u]then[/u] obese like you.[/quote]

So you are saying you would like to be 147 pounds, and at some later point in time, become obese?

Or is the word that you are looking for actually THAN?

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

RV you are fat, stop giving advice. I would rather be 147lbs [u]then[/u] obese like you.[/quote]

So you are saying you would like to be 147 pounds, and at some later point in time, become obese?

[/quote]

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

[/quote]
[/quote]

That one letter completely changed the meaning of what he was trying to say!

It’s not like I am hating on somebody spelling definitely with an ‘A’, or failing to understand the difference between “their”, “there”, and “they’re”. This is serious business here.

since your only 5’6 i wouldn’t weigh more then 170lbs max that should give you some size but remember don’t eat lots of fat just to gain size you don’t want to be 170 of fat.

No I meant then. I want to be a 150lbs school girl and then later life an obese guy like RV

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

[/quote]
[/quote]

That one letter completely changed the meaning of what he was trying to say!

It’s not like I am hating on somebody spelling definitely with an ‘A’, or failing to understand the difference between “their”, “there”, and “they’re”. This is serious business here.
[/quote]

[quote]roguevampire wrote:
Are you sure this is the right site for you? This is primarily a bodybuilding site. When I hear weights of 141-157lbs, I just shake my head. That’s downright skinny as hell. Depends, do you want to look like brad pitt in fight club or the rock or arnold. If you say brad pitt, you most certainly do not belong on this site.[/quote]

Another golden post from RV.

CS

What do you want to look like? And what do you want to be able to lift?

[quote]CSEagles1694 wrote:

[quote]roguevampire wrote:
Are you sure this is the right site for you? This is primarily a bodybuilding site. When I hear weights of 141-157lbs, I just shake my head. That’s downright skinny as hell.[/quote]

Another golden post from RV.

CS[/quote]

Unless you are under 5’ tall, RV posts the truth!

[quote]gorangers0525 wrote:
If you want to be a charmeleon you have to weight at-least 159lbs. Then hopefully at 200+ lbs you’ll evolve into a charizard. [/quote]
This has to be one of the best comments I’ve ever read on this site lol

On the list of most frequent doubts acquired in your e-mail is actually - just how much do i need to weigh with regard to my personal height? On this page, we are going to describe the most popular ways that this could be determined.

To discover simply how much you have to weigh a lot of aspects should be thought about, which includes years, muscle-fat percentage, height, gender, and also bone thickness.

Some individuals declare that computing your Bmi is actually the the easy way figure out if one’s body weight is perfect. Other people state that Bmi will be wrong because it doesn’t consider muscles and also that hip-waist proportion is best.

Source: http://www.howmuchshouldiweighchart.com/

A persons best body mass could be totally different from another’s. When you do a comparison of yourself to friends and family an individual risk sometimes trying way too high in case you are between fat or even extra fat people, or even far too low in case all people who are around you does the job like models.

I am class 3 morbidly obese by the BMI scale. This has caused me to be unable to get anything except high risk health insurance through the state. The same insurance AIDS patients and crack heads have to get, I now have because I was 6’2’’ 275 when I signed up for it. I think I am supposed to be 100lbs lighter in order to be healthy. This world is a piece of shit.

My rates just got jacked up another 30 bucks a month just because they can.

[quote]boss man wrote:
since your only 5’6 i wouldn’t weigh more then 170lbs max that should give you some size but remember don’t eat lots of fat just to gain size you don’t want to be 170 of fat.[/quote]

Stop giving advice. Dietary fat does not make you fat inherently, not to mention 5’6" could be a beastly frame for the 198’s or more.