How Much Omega-3 in Flameout?

I’m having problems ordering several Biotest products because of my country’s strict policy on “medicinal supplements”.

Regarding Flameout I was told that by the health department that
“If the prescribed daily use of it, has more than 3 grams of Omega-3”, it would be illegal for me to order it from outside the EU.

So my question is, does Flameout’s recommended daily use (4 capsules) contain more than 3 grams of Omega-3?

Look at the article or read the nutritional facts label.

[quote]-Prodigy- wrote:
So my question is, does Flameout’s recommended daily use (4 capsules) contain more than 3 grams of Omega-3?[/quote]

Yes, it does.

The DHA and EPA content alone is more than 3 grams per serving.

Thanks a lot.

Bummer though, I was so looking forward to Flameout after the things I’ve read about it.

Tell em your only going to take one capsule at a time.

Odd, I live in the Netherlands (also in the EU) and I managed to get 3 bottles of Flameout through customs.

They did send it to some lab first, but after that, it got cleared.
Odd thing is that I also had HRX, BCAA, Metabolic Drive, Surge, Power Drive, Superfood, ZMA in the shipment and I didn’t hear anything about that.

Prodigy, what country are you from? Just curious.

[quote]Blongo wrote:
Prodigy, what country are you from? Just curious.[/quote]

Norway.

Well, that’s one hell of a stupid rule!

Anyway, DHA rich fish oils are extremely hard to come by and Flameout is awfully cost effective. But if you have to pay customs on it (in Norway of all places!) plus shipping, then you’re better off with some other brand. Just make sure it’s pharmaceutical grade and concentrated to at least 50%. Also, the liquid ones are better if you intend to overdose.

[quote]Joris wrote:
Odd, I live in the Netherlands (also in the EU) and I managed to get 3 bottles of Flameout through customs.

They did send it to some lab first, but after that, it got cleared.
Odd thing is that I also had HRX, BCAA, Metabolic Drive, Surge, Power Drive, Superfood, ZMA in the shipment and I didn’t hear anything about that.[/quote]

The problem isn’t that I’m in the EU really, it’s more Norway’s own laws regarding what are considered “medical” supplements, and those can only be imported from within the EU. Norway is notoriously known for having some of the world’s strictest laws on stuff like this, often rules that really doesn’t make any sense.

They said Metabolic Drive, Surge, Rez-V and Micronized Creatine was okay.

Alpha Male, HOT-ROX, Spike and TRIBEX contained stuff that made it a medicinal supplement
Beta-7 and BCAA contained Amino Acids classified as medicinal, thus they were a medical supplement apparently.
Carbolin 19 contains Colforsin, which “probably” made it a medical supplement

Well I can always try to order and pray it doesn’t get checked at the customs.