How Much NITRIX Should I Take?

I have bought them and want some more bigger more visible veins. The bottle says take 3 pills 3 times a day. The thing is I only weigh 127 and am 5’6. How much should I use?

Return it, and with that money go to your closest grocery store and buy a steak (or ten)

Better yet, return them and spend the money on all-you-can-eat pizza buffets.

[quote]ChrisKing wrote:
Better yet, return them and spend the money on all-you-can-eat pizza buffets.[/quote]

If you like pizza

[quote]general wrote:
The thing is I only weigh 127 and am 5’6. [/quote]

For your sake I hope you have a vagina.

My uncle has told me it works fine for him, so I want at least some positive answer.

[quote]general wrote:
My uncle has told me it works fine for him, so I want at least some positive answer.[/quote]

Therein lies one of your problems. You want an answer something along the lines of

"First things first, bro, AWESOME choice. That’ll get you RAD and MAD pumps and veins!

I’ve been lifting for three years now, and I’m 6’ 4", 280lbs, all natural ('cept for the NITRIX, of course! lol). Despite my father being of the exact same build, and my mother being a Russian gymnast, I attribute 100% of my physique and strength achievements to this MONUMENTAL product.

Remember the whole ‘three pills, three times’ thing? Don’t. Just pop two IMMEDIATELY before your first set of curls, and then IMMEDIATELY after the last set thereof. Of course, you can take them with meals ONLY if you’ve got the new Oil-Based Time-Release Formula. Now that, bro, is one hardcore non-steroid!"

The product is garbage. Your uncle is wrong. You need to put the money in to protein and fish oil, and see if your parents will buy you more physique- and health-friendly food.

[quote]general wrote:
My uncle has told me it works fine for him, so I want at least some positive answer.[/quote]

Do an experiment with it. It is supposed to dilate your blood vessels; dilation of the blood vessels will therefore lead to a decrease in blood pressure. So measure your blood pressure before you take th Nitrix and then again after you “feel the effects”. If your blood pressure is lower afterwards than that means they are working, if they are the same, or nearly the same, then they are not working.

Actually, measure it three times before and three times after, and take the average.