How Much is Too Much Anaconda?

Would 4 or 5 scoops of Anaconda have too much creatine or beta-alanine in it to have all at once? I was thinking of doing the original protocol with the 3 FINiBARs and just using 5 scoops of Anaconda instead of 3 scoops Anaconda and 2 scoops MAG-10 because of the special priced package deal on anaconda.

Would this work out OK?

[quote]jonmb11 wrote:
Would 4 or 5 scoops of Anaconda have too much creatine or beta-alanine in it to have all at once? I was thinking of doing the original protocol with the 3 FINiBARs and just using 5 scoops of Anaconda instead of 3 scoops Anaconda and 2 scoops MAG-10 because of the special priced package deal on Anaconda.

Would this work out OK?[/quote]

Unless you are something like 350lbs and lean I wouldn’t use that strategy. That might be too much creatine and beta-alanine indeed. You might be able to tolerate it for a week or two, but I would recommend sticking to the original protocol.

What kind of negative effects could one experience from too much beta-alanine and creatine?

[quote]liffy wrote:
What kind of negative effects could one experience from too much beta-alanine and creatine?[/quote]
Empty wallet

[quote]lemonman456 wrote:

[quote]liffy wrote:
What kind of negative effects could one experience from too much beta-alanine and creatine?[/quote]
Empty wallet[/quote]

lol… I think a few people reported ‘gastric distress’ from high beta-alanine ingestion.

S

I see, nothing really dangerous in other words.
(Not planning to try this out, even if this post sort of looks like I will)

Thanks CT. I’ll just buy some MAG-10 too and do the original protocol.

[quote]jonmb11 wrote:
because of the special priced package deal on anaconda.

even with the discount, MAG-10 is $5/cheaper per bottle along with 5 extra servings

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:

[quote]jonmb11 wrote:
because of the special priced package deal on Anaconda.

even with the discount, MAG-10 is $5/cheaper per bottle along with 5 extra servings[/quote]

Yea I know. But I’m trying to save up money right now and got the special package with 4 Anaconda tubs. I was hoping I wouldn’t have to spend anymore money on the MAG-10 but I’m just gonna buy some anyways. As you pointed out it’s cheaper anyways so I’ll end up saving in the long run.