How Much Have You Paid For Gas

[quote]seanc wrote:
I saw 3.01 for premium on a pump yesterday here in connecticut…[/quote]

It did back in 1984. This is the 21st century. Get with it, man.

-------EDIT-------

Holy crap - I quoted the wrong post. Sorry -0 I was trying to be a smartass about the flux capacitor.

I am indeed King of the Morons.

Here in Los Angeles the cheapest I’ll get is 2.77 and the most expensive (depending where in town) 3.50!!!

Driving sucks now. I just coast as much as possible.

-ton

Wow, that sounded like alot. Then I threw my last number in the marvelous google converter.

11.70kr/liter = 6.90 USD/gallon

No sympathy from my part! In fact, happy to see you suffer moahaha.

Cheapest I can remember is 5.3 USD/liter. But then again, I’m only 22 years old ;). Oh, did I mention we are the 3rd largest oil exporter in the world?

2.50 a gallon?? I’d sacrifice 3 lambs and a goat for that price :frowning:

[quote]rainjack wrote:
seanc wrote:
I saw 3.01 for premium on a pump yesterday here in connecticut…

-------EDIT-------

Holy crap - I quoted the wrong post. Sorry -0 I was trying to be a smartass about the flux capacitor.

I am indeed King of the Morons.[/quote]

You’re right! I never bothered to see the sequels. That makes me a moron, your Highness!

DB

[quote]rainjack wrote:
seanc wrote:
I saw 3.01 for premium on a pump yesterday here in connecticut…

-------EDIT-------

I am indeed King of the Morons.[/quote]

I laughed out loud with that one. Thanks RJ!

U us’s drive on shitty gas… Our lowest octane is 95…No offense…

But we pay for it double than you do!

5$/gallon
and thats for the cheap stuff.

forty f–king dollars for fifteen Gallons

I paid $6.00 per gallon yesterday. OK, that was at the racetrack for 100-octane unleaded.

I paid $2.94 for 92-octane premium just a few days ago.

Ouch!

[quote]HvRv wrote:
U us’s drive on shitty gas… Our lowest octane is 95…No offense…

But we pay for it double than you do!

5$/gallon
and thats for the cheap stuff.[/quote]

There are different ways of calculating octane. You might just be using a different calculation.

Plus, is it completely unleaded? Lead is an octane booster, which is why they used to use it in gasoline.

I filled up today, and in the rural part of upstate South Carolina, it costs $2.52/gallon.

-CJ

$2.97

[quote]IL Cazzo wrote:
nephorm,

Could you please develop a car that runs on egg shells and used coffee grinds?

Thanks
[/quote]

Ugh! We had enough of the egg burners when the early catalytic converters were introduced.

BTW, here in Aus current price is $1.17 a liter. Nout sure exactly of the conversion , but somewhere north of $3.60 a gallon. That is for 91 octane.

[quote]lostinthought wrote:
2.55 for the cheap stuff. I pay close to 5 for race fuel.

Not to hijack, but has anyone bought a hybrid because of the prices? [/quote]

Bah. With the way they jack-up the prices on the hybrids it would take you about 5 years (assuming an average of 15k miles/year) just to break even on the deal.

I was just watching the news this morning at 5am and they said Palm Springs here and some small town in Hawaii are the highest gas prices in the country. I don’t remember what i paid last time, but i have to fill up tomorrow and i’m sure it’ll be around 2.95 or 3.00/gallon for 87. oh, well, at least i don’t own a SUV gas guzzler. There’s something to be said about economy cars, i just need to check the tire pressure tomorrow at the station…

$2.61-$3.19 in San Francisco atm.

I’m so glad my commute to work is a 12 block walk. I haven’t paid anything for gas in months.

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/./1/.1124440787323.IMG_5715_after_Large.jpg

i should be thankful… 2.49/gal, paid $79 the other day to fill up the truck

oops wrong pic…heres the right one

one more

$2.89 for 87 in San Diego yesterday

I paid $2.54/gallon the other day. This is why I ride my motorcycle everywhere. That and it’s more fun to ride something that almost makes the same amount of power as my car but weighs 1500lbs less.